Do you think Jim Morrison is still alive?

Ace Nova

My good friend & I were huge Doors fans growing up and we both swore the Jim was still alive or that he died at a later date. There's actually alot of evidence that points to that....have you guys ever heard of the myth?

he's dead. theres all this fuss cuz they sealed the casket really quickly and all that bullshit. im not sure but i think their manager Bill Siddons only got there to see a sealed casket and his girlfriend Pam was the only person there to clock him actually being dead...as in see him dead. i dont see what the big...y'know, accidental death, i think they all were, Hendrix, Joplin, Moonie, all that bunch. it certainly wasnt suicide, i wouldn't believe in a million years that someone like Jim Morrison'd commit suicide and "go into hiding" hiding from what, the Doors were on a fuckin downslope at the time, he was living in France and being fairly annonymous, relatively at least...sure their career woulda been on an upturn and people were digging LA Woman and that but...it was a maturing thing, that Beatlemania aspect wasnt so much or as much an issue, especially with The Doors, what the fuck would he have to go into hiding from? its just silly rumor mongering, he just aint a fuckin member anymore, simple as that.

I don't think for a second that Morrison would have been able to pull it off without blowing his cover. Plus, all these legends of celebrities being alive are so fucked up to begin with. These people are human beings too, and when you abuse alcohol for years, as well as use drugs, your body tends to give up on you...Just like if you were to get shot like Tupac.

I believe Morrison is dead....but I have read some that there are some legititmate inconsistenies on how he died.

Off Topic: I really do believe 2pac is alive......he is the rapper known as the "The Realist", for those of you who follow Death Row records.

I believe Morrison is dead....but I have read some that there are some legititmate inconsistenies on how he died.

Off Topic: I really do believe 2pac is alive......he is the rapper known as the "The Realist", for those of you who follow Death Row records.

Nah hes dead too.

Now a days celebrities cant take a shit without it being on the internet, I dont think they would be able to get away with faking their death.

Edited by gnrrulz

Nah hes dead too.

Now a days celebrities cant take a shit without it being on the internet, I dont they would be able to get away with faking their death.

Check out "Deathrow Uncut: The Uncut version" it really will make you think 2pac is alive.

You can't get online or rent it in a video store.......try to find a torrent for it.

Note: I was Super - Skeptical about 2pac, being alive to, until I watched this video...its all amatuerish and stuff......it is surreal.

Edit:

It will be hard to find for you.....I can't find it anymore (I watched it my last nite in basic training with this guy from LA who was a huge 2pac fan, 6 years ago).......anyways in the movie....this what you learn:

-Eminem and Dr Dre are gay (There is a picture of them kissing......and there is a picture of them with matching tatoos)

-Snoop Dog was a bitch to Shug KNight....and he can't ever go the Compton again....with out being shot.

-You see Warren G getting slaped by Suge Knight.

-You see Tupac and he tells why he faked his death......it would be the ultimate ghetto thang....he says.

-Tupac and Suge......swear Puffy killed Biggie

-Orlando Anderson (The guy who supposedly killed 2pac) was murdered by cops before Tupac died...with Suge's blessing..

I know some of this shit is hard to believe, but it is Suge and Tupac telling you these things....not some documentary filmmaker.

I have never ever been able to find this movie again.....but it does exist.....like I said I watched with this guy from Compton that I made friends with in the Air Force; before joining the service he was a "big time" gang member (and you could tell) so I think his copy was an original.

Anyways......there you go.

I swear I saw this!! And I was SOOOOO skeptical when the guy was telling me this shit.........like I said the movie is surreal!!

( I think it was a right place right time kinda things.........sorta like for people who have seen Jennifer Lopez's sex tape....they know it exist)

Anyways this movie is real.....I put my soul on it.

Edited by SunnyDRE