Tina Turner North American Tour!!

Zint

Just scored nice floor seats for Tina in Toronto!! B)

Go to ticketmaster,there's a special presale...the password is public and available at Oprah Winfrey's website...so I'm not giving away a scret password or anything...just giving a heads up!

the password is: harpoanit

Get going people!! :tongue2:

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know she was going out on tour. Tina is my granny's favorite singer of all time. Now I get the pleasure of thanking granny for everything she's ever done for me by taking her to see Tina. You should've seen my granny's face light up when I told her she's finally going to see Tina in concert.

Why'd you get tix for Orlando? You gonna fly from Canada to Orlando or you scalpin' those tix on Ebay for 5 times the price?

Edited by tat2d1

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't know she was going out on tour. Tina is my granny's favorite singer of all time. Now I get the pleasure of thanking granny for everything she's ever done for me by taking her to see Tina. You should've seen my granny's face light up when I told her she's finally going to see Tina in concert.

Why'd you get tix for Orlando? You gonna fly from Canada to Orlando or you scalpin' those tix on Ebay for 5 times the price?

Yeah I was kinda curious about that also?

Thinking about taking a vacation in area of Sunnydre and Kassonova King?

Grandma can still rock hey

Yeah,lol, a little. She likes GnR, especially November Rain. She likes Metallica's black album. Her taste in music really isn't all that bad when compared to the crap most of my friends' living grandparents listen to.

I know a handful of Tina's songs, most of the set i'll probably be clueless. I owe it to granny though. She helped me out alot when i was younger and in trouble quite a bit. It'll be great just to watch her have the time of her life.

My concert schedule for the next few months is filling up pretty quickly. I'm gonna have to slow down, unfortunately. Too many good shows, too little time and money.

Yeah I was kinda curious about that also?

Thinking about taking a vacation in area of Sunnydre and Kassonova King?

I'm going to be on vacation for two weeks down there,the Tina concert is the day before I come home.

So I thought I might as well go,I've seen her a few times in the past and it's a god damn rockin good time!

It's my third annual trek for Halloween Horror Nights...that shit is just WAY too much fun!

(I don't scalp)

Tina had some great pop songs back in the day...

Tina's a fucking rock and roll icon,she's amazing on many levels.

I never thought there would be Tina Turner fans on a Guns forum. :lol: If I had the money I would go, Tina had some great pop songs back in the day...

:lol: She sure did! Man, if she comes around here I have to take my mom. Tina's one of her idols (along with Cher). I would enjoy it too. B)

Man, if she comes around here I have to take my mom. Tina's one of her idols (along with Cher). I would enjoy it too. B)

What area are you in ???...apparantly not all the dates are posted yet.