AC/DC Live at Donington

Dan H.

Wow holy shit I bought this a few days ago and just got time to watch it this morning and wow, it was AMAZING. Probebly the best visual concert experience I've ever seen, no exageration.

AC/DC was brilliant, even if you're not a complete AC/DC fan I recommend this because it is intense and I bet after you watch it you will be an AC/DC fan.

The stage, obviously was cool in and of itself, they set up a bunch of huge steel beams wired around the castle, and they played on the steps to literally a SEA of people, it was unbelieveable how many people were out there.

Then the props were intense as well, during "Hells Bells" they brought down the Hells Bell right above Angus who was playing underneith and Brian brought out a hammer and was pounding the bell the the music. I won't spoil the other props they used in case you want to see it but it was amazing.

The only downside to the concert was that as the concert wore on Brian was obviously deteriorate and fighting his way through the final songs of the set, but it was still OK, just a very noteable diffrence.

They also beefed up all the songs a little bit and put in some more guitar action, especially in TNT it sounded alot better than just the one chord throughout the whole song

The list:

Thunderstruck

Shoot to Thrill

Back in Black

Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be

Heatseeker

Fire Your Guns

Jailbreak

The Jack

Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap

Moneytalks

Hells Bells