Bruce Springsteen?

axlrose15

I want to see him here in Sweden, but the only option is buying a ticket from online auctions and that's about as fun as tearing your own flesh off with a toothbrush.

I'd love to hear Backstreets live, in person. :)

I wanted to see him this year in Düsseldorf but then I realised that the tickets are too expensive for me... I bought ticktes for Chris Cornell instead, who delayed the tour and now makes an album with Timbaland, which means that he's now dead for me.

Fuckin' sucks.

Chris Cornell instead, who delayed the tour and now makes an album with Timbaland, which means that he's now dead for me.

Really? I didn't know that, sounds awesome. Maybe Timbaland will be able to give him some much much needed direction.

Anyways I really hope Springsteen comes here this tour, that would be brilliant. I was going to see him in Belfast last year but he sold out before I even knew it was on :(.

I'm going to see him in Gothenburg on July 5th :D Can't wait!

I want to go too! But I had signed to work on the World Dog Show in Stockholm the same date, so I can't see Springsteen. :(

I have seen him 3 times.

That's too bad :( I've never seen him before so I'm really excited :D

Too bad that Springsteen comes to Sweden the same time as the World Dog Show. It would have been better if he plays in Stockholm, then I could have seen him, don't work in the evening.

His shows are GREAT!

Usch vad avundsjuk jag blir på dig! ;)

Edited by Broken Heart

does anyone know if he still sings going down, philadelphia, secret garden etc?

He didn't on the US leg of the tour but the band have played a lot of rarities and well over 70 songs in total on the US leg ;)

The European tour kicks off in Dublin tonight in less then an hour :D