Eric should temporarily lock the forum..

tbaugerud

Such a protest would actually be a reasonable act considering the current status of things.

2006 is a long time ago....

Most GnR fans are not too demanding..we just love this music..

And as mentioned by many people on here: There are dozens of ways to easy our wait.. A dvd, some videos on gunsnroses.com..

And how about releasing some teasers? A couple of song names would be enough for us morons to enjoy this forum again for a couple of weeks..

SO damn little effort from the band/Axl would be hugely appreciated, and easy for them to organize..

If the current situation prevails, shut this fucker down every monday and tuesday from august and have this message instead:

"MYGNRFORUM.COM IS RUNNING ON REDUCED CAPACITY UNTIL CHINESE DEMOCRACY'S RELEASE IS IMMINENT"

Edited by tbaugerud

GOOD IDEA!

WE ARE ALL GOING INSANE! THESE TOPICS ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE SPECULATIVE EVERYDAY! THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF AXL AND HIS UNWILLINGNESS TO GIVE US FANS THE TRUTH AND HE NEEDS TO STOP THE BS ONCE AND FOR ALL! HE HAS THE RIGHT TO WHATEVER HE WANTS BUT CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS A TEASE!

It'll do nothing and it's a stupid idea. I don't even come here for GNR anymore and haven't for years. Anything Goes is where it's at yo.

Not to mention your not the one to make a decision which would effect thousands, and I doubt Eric or the mod team would want to deal with the backlash sure to come if they did something as stupid as this.

It'll do nothing and it's a stupid idea. I don't even come here for GNR anymore and haven't for years. Anything Goes is where it's at yo.

Not to mention your not the one to make a decision which would effect thousands, and I doubt Eric or the mod team would want to deal with the backlash sure to come if they did something as stupid as this.

I agree with you really.

But I'm kinda curious what the response would be if he did do this.

Would we get news? A release date?

Anyways, I do think its a bad idea, and would really just kill the forum forever.

Worst topic ever?

It's definitely not a great one...

a big site in italy (i think it's italy) closed last year for a big protest, and that just pissed off it's users and didn't bring about even a statement

No, they did release a statement why they were closing down the site. The administrator said they would open the forum once again if Chinese Democracy is released.

I think that was over a year ago though. :unsure:

Edited by Rock_N'_Roll

Not!!!

Forum should be open,but he could put some money and make finnaly gnr look a like forum,this skin sucks and there is no real banner or icons what so ever,plus little bigger avatar choice wont kill anyone.

This becoming old modern site .

Not!!!

Forum should be open,but he could put some money and make finnaly gnr look a like forum,this skin sucks and there is no real banner or icons what so ever,plus little bigger avatar choice wont kill anyone.

This becoming old modern site .

Then go back to your own shitty site. No one here will miss you

As much of a tool as MAFIA is he does have a point, though. It is a rather dated site. I mean, I know nobody bothers with the main site but it looks like it's time warped from 1998. A good banner for the top of the forum and a bit work on the general aesthetics wouldn't be a bad thing. The left and right banners aren't exactly pretty and the main one doesn't even blend properly.

Logo is too small + dont fit,logo is made nice but dont fit colors or size of forum

Aswell topic icons could be gnr one

This is considered as best gnr comunity site,right? so i think some cosmetics changes wouldn't hurt

I can give u advises hahahahaha