Stone Sour / Slipknot

Gordon Comstock

I like Before I Forget, otherwise I can't stand them.

I can't believe I ever said this.

Me neither. You don't like anything. So...

That's particularly harsh, considering you're one of the only posters I've consistently respected since I joined this forum 4-5 years ago, and considering that you know that isn't true.

It's not my fault that I'm over classic rock, and nu-metal/post grunge, which are probably the top genres on a forum dedicated to Guns N' Roses.

Definitely forgot about this thread :lol: Audio Secrecy kind of ruined any interest I had in Stone Sour. I think Come What(ever) May is awesome, but Corey couldn't have come off as more of a douchebag on Audio Secrecy if he tried. 2 songs I like on that album and the rest sort of sounds like a pretentious 21 year old with a guitar. (irony much?) :lol:

I'll give the new record a listen after I read some reviews.

I still like Slipknot but haven't had them in playlist rotation in quite a while. Saw them live on the last tour before Paul died and they were great, but them continuing with Slipknot after he died sort of ruined my interest in them (I haven't been keeping up with them, are they just touring or do they actually plan to put out a record without Paul?). Going on about how Slipknot was that group of people, and it could only ever be that group and if someone left they'd be done and so on, then they continue without him...

Definitely forgot about this thread :lol: Audio Secrecy kind of ruined any interest I had in Stone Sour. I think Come What(ever) May is awesome, but Corey couldn't have come off as more of a douchebag on Audio Secrecy if he tried. 2 songs I like on that album and the rest sort of sounds like a pretentious 21 year old with a guitar. (irony much?) :lol:

I'll give the new record a listen after I read some reviews.

I still like Slipknot but haven't had them in playlist rotation in quite a while. Saw them live on the last tour before Paul died and they were great, but them continuing with Slipknot after he died sort of ruined my interest in them (I haven't been keeping up with them, are they just touring or do they actually plan to put out a record without Paul?). Going on about how Slipknot was that group of people, and it could only ever be that group and if someone left they'd be done and so on, then they continue without him...

I read somewhere that Slipknot would be going into the studio sometime in 2013, Joey Jordison said in an interview with TERRORIZER MAGAZINE in June that he had written & recorded 40 songs

http://loudwire.com/joey-jordison-on-next-slipknot-album-ive-written-and-recorded-40-songs/

I've been diggin' the new Stone Sour album. Some good tunes there, imo. I'd like to see a GnR/Stone Sour tour.....

The new album is the best Taylor has done, way better than the last one, which was, quite frankly terrible. I'd like him to stop the ridiculous nonsense called Slipknot and focus on Stone Sour.

Stone Sour (& Alice In Chains & something called Blood Simple) opened for GNR when I saw them in 2006 in the Netherlands.

I've been diggin' the new Stone Sour album. Some good tunes there, imo. I'd like to see a GnR/Stone Sour tour.....

The new album is the best Taylor has done, way better than the last one, which was, quite frankly terrible. I'd like him to stop the ridiculous nonsense called Slipknot and focus on Stone Sour.

Stone Sour (& Alice In Chains & something called Blood Simple) opened for GNR when I saw them in 2006 in the Netherlands.

I bet that was a killer show! GnR, AIC, & Stone Sour......I'd definitley pay to see that!