Help!! My band can´t agree..

So.. The problem is that we can´t agree on what we should play. We have like 30 songs but all of us think different songs have potential. I´m soon going crazy 'bout this shit! So what can be better than let some Gnr forum members be judges.. Even better when all of our bandmembers are GnR fans:)

Even if u´re not, try to imagine that you are fans of our music. Which song would you listen to in like say ten years. Which song would makes you proud that u´re a fan of Poleshift(yeah, thats our name). None of you are fans but try to be openminded here and see it from a potential fans view.. U get the point.

The Occupant

Left Alone

I like Differences a lot I really like the riffs and the guitar solo is well fitting.

I don't like Puzzles very much as I think the intro sounds too similar to someone practising their scales and I don't like the vocals as much as in this song. I also feel it drags on a bit too long

I like The Occupant too I think the intro riff is very strong and the solo is good it reminds me a bit of Slash and Brian May. I think the drums are interesting in this song.

I think Left Alone is quite good too I prefer Differences and The Occupant though.

Overall my favourites are The Occupant and Differences with a slight preference for The Occupant. I really like the sound of your band though!

I like Differences a lot I really like the riffs and the guitar solo is well fitting.

I don't like Puzzles very much as I think the intro sounds too similar to someone practising their scales and I don't like the vocals as much as in this song. I also feel it drags on a bit too long

I like The Occupant too I think the intro riff is very strong and the solo is good it reminds me a bit of Slash and Brian May. I think the drums are interesting in this song.

I think Left Alone is quite good too I prefer Differences and The Occupant though.

Overall my favourites are The Occupant and Differences with a slight preference for The Occupant. I really like the sound of your band though!

Thanks a lot for giving it time. That helped a lot! Those songs are not what I would say are our strongest tracks, just happens to be on youtube;) But ppls opinions about them give us some guideline.. Thanks!