Oasis-D'Yer Wanna Be A Spaceman

Randy Lahey

Would have sounded better out of John Lennon

anything would sound good coming out of John Lennon at the moment, he's just a little dead ;)

I hope that didn't go over YOUR head of all people

no i got it i just thought it was a little unfair :)

Would have sounded better out of John Lennon

anything would sound good coming out of John Lennon at the moment, he's just a little dead ;)

I hope that didn't go over YOUR head of all people

no i got it i just thought it was a little unfair :)

I don't take that shot regularly, I love definitely maybe and what's the story and think none of the songs sound anything like the beatles. That just sounded to me like they found John Lennon's lost diary and that song was inside

Stay Young is my favorite off The Masterplan.

Yes! One of their best songs ever.

Other great b-sides that weren't included on The Masterplan album are Flashbax, Round Are Way, The Fame, Cloudburst and (my favourite) (I Got) The Fever. And the cover of Cum On Feel The Noize.

the one that kicks ass is the one that goes "i dont care for your attitude, you bring me down i think you're rude" and the one Noel wrote about some stateside fan "i wanna talk tonight bout how you saved my life". cant remember any fuckin names but i remember how songs go :)

the one that kicks ass is the one that goes "i dont care for your attitude, you bring me down i think you're rude" and the one Noel wrote about some stateside fan "i wanna talk tonight bout how you saved my life". cant remember any fuckin names but i remember how songs go :)

Rockin chair frank, fukin great tune! Oasis were so good back then, all those b sides piss on what most bands put out today.