Baz was sent some Dr Pepper

Ender Wiggin

There's something terribly wrong when Baz gets a free case and Slash doesn't get any.

why should Slash get any.

For the same reason every other American in the U.S. is getting one, or is that somehow beyond your realm of comprehension?

Edited by Patience 4 Axl

There's something terribly wrong when Baz gets a free case and Slash doesn't get any.

For the same reason every other American in the U.S. is getting one, or is that somehow beyond your realm of comprehension?

well, actually.. the Dr pepper is mainly for people who have been waiting on the album and have participated in the making of the album. considering that slash left the band, is no longer a part of the band, I find it hard to believe that he has participated in the making of said album, or that he is even waiting on the album.. so no, slash does not deserve a Dr. Pepper, is that beyond your realm of comprehension?.... Not to mention the fact that the Dr. Pepper company, who is giving out the Dr. Pepper has already made it clear everyone with the exception of slash and buckethead are getting one.. now, if Axl chooses to share his Dr pepper with buckethead, well thats his choice to do so.. but I have a feeling slash will be left out.

well, actually.. the Dr pepper is mainly for people who have been waiting on the album and have participated in the making of the album. considering that slash left the band, is no longer a part of the band, I find it hard to believe that he has participated in the making of said album, or that he is even waiting on the album.. so no, slash does not deserve a Dr. Pepper, is that beyond your realm of comprehension?.... Not to mention the fact that the Dr. Pepper company, who is giving out the Dr. Pepper has already made it clear everyone with the exception of slash and buckethead are getting one.. now, if Axl chooses to share his Dr pepper with buckethead, well thats his choice to do so.. but I have a feeling slash will be left out.

What are you talking about? Slash has said NUMEROUS times he's looking forward to hearing the album. What does participating in the making of it have to do with anything? Just because I didn't play violin on one of the tunes doesn't mean I'm not entitled to it, nor anyone else for that matter.

Is there some stipulation that needs to be signed that states " I hereby declare I have been waiting with great anticipation for Axl Rose to release Chinese Democracy for the last 14 years" before anyone receives a free can of shit soda? Do we have to provide our social security number, old ticket stubs, GNR cd collection, concert t-shirts and our first born as proof that we are really really really excited about the album?

I wouldn't be surprised IF the album was released and Pepper had to follow thru on their "challenge" there would be a petition floating around for Slash to be eligible to receive his free can. I know I would sign it. Fuck it, maybe I'll even start it.

What are you talking about? Slash has said NUMEROUS times he's looking forward to hearing the album. What does participating in the making of it have to do with anything? Just because I didn't play violin on one of the tunes doesn't mean I'm not entitled to it, nor anyone else for that matter.

Is there some stipulation that needs to be signed that states " I hereby declare I have been waiting with great anticipation for Axl Rose to release Chinese Democracy for the last 14 years" before anyone receives a free can of shit soda? Do we have to provide our social security number, old ticket stubs, GNR cd collection, concert t-shirts and our first born as proof that we are really really really excited about the album?

I wouldn't be surprised IF the album was released and Pepper had to follow thru on their "challenge" there would be a petition floating around for Slash to be eligible to receive his free can. I know I would sign it. Fuck it, maybe I'll even start it.

are you sure you didnt play violin? coulda swore that was you...

I would just guess that the relationship between and Axl and slash would have something to do with it.. thats all i'm syaing.. but at the end of the day.. it's just soda.. I don't think it's really gonna break anybodies heart if they don't get any... and Slash, i'm sure has enough money if he didn't get any.. he could afford his own...

Fer christs sake, it's a can of soda.

Kaneda just wanted to make Slash feel guilty for walking out on Axl.

Fer christs sake, it's a can of soda.

Kaneda just wanted to make Slash feel guilty for walking out on Axl.

We can't get Slashy Poo upset though.

He needs his can of shit soda.

You'd think with all the money he's making he could you know like buy one...

Slash is a fucking millionaire and Baz isn't.. Slash can buy all the dr pepper in the world so I'd say they sent the free case to the right person