i picked up

on casette for 99p in a charity shopp...i know yes, casette but still, for 99p you may aswell

thought id share it with you

also got a skid row, motley crue, and aerosmith 7 inches all for 1.50 (50p each)

I'm curious about the title thread? You say "joint together".

Do you mean the cassettes are joined together? - coz I have never seen them like that??

on casette for 99p in a charity shopp...i know yes, casette but still, for 99p you may aswell

also got a skid row, motley crue, and aerosmith 7 inches all for 1.50 (50p each)

Do you mean the cassettes are joined together? - coz I have never seen them like that??

my guess is he got the plain "Use Your Illusion" which has part of I and part of II on 1 tape.

It was released years later after the the actual Illusions were released.I have never seen a cassette of that though.

my guess is he got the plain "Use Your Illusion" which has part of I and part of II on 1 tape.

It was released years later after the the actual Illusions were released.I have never seen a cassette of that though.

Oh ok I know the one. I have actually seen it on tape just not very often.

yeh like two together...il take a pic and post it in bit

nope both albums

look

30052008009.jpg

30052008012.jpg

30052008011.jpg

30052008010.jpg

Edited by carsonskitz

nope both albums

look

30052008009.jpg

30052008012.jpg

30052008011.jpg

30052008010.jpg

nice tapes :rofl-lol:

nope both albums

look

30052008009.jpg

30052008012.jpg

30052008011.jpg

30052008010.jpg

whats funny?

they were 99p

Here's the UYI compilation tape that was being referred to:

http://www.troccolitm.com/tapecompuyi.html?1203905150515

looks kool...no1 ever heard of the double casette i got then no?

No, I may have seen it on Amazon, but I don't remember.

I think I still have my GN'R cassettes packed up somewhere!

I have AFD, Lies, and the Illusions by themselves.

Neat Tapes!

whats funny?

they were 99p

Just an amazing collectable

sarcasm

for 99p it aint bad really

i didnt purposely go out for it, wondered into a charity shop too look for some records and saw this and i mean 99p...just spare change, i thought why not