Kiss!!!

Chris Axl

What a fucking cool concert!

It was even better than I expected, it was amaaaaazing rock3

They were all on fire.

Tommy Thayer is officially one of the coolest guitar players ever. Took some really badass pictures of him.

They were all on fire. Gene was the fucking MAN. Paul was amazing, what an entertainer. And Eric is one helluva drummer, had a really cool drum solo.

And Tommy is so goooooood rock1

set list

Deuce

Strutter

Got to Choose

Hotter Than Hell

Nothin' to Loose

C'mon And Love Me

Parasite

She / Tommy solo

100 000 Years / Eric Solo

Cold Gin

Let Me Go, Rock 'n' Roll

Black Diamond

Rock And Roll All Nite

Shout It Out Loud

Lick It Up

I Love It Loud

I Was Made For Lovin' You

Love Gun

Detroit Rock City

bilde034xq2.jpg

bilde027pg9.jpg

bilde055nw8.jpg

bilde048rj8.jpg

bilde026ba2.jpg

bilde031yd8.jpg

bilde045al9.jpg

bilde021ey3.jpg

bilde057jo9.jpg

Edited by Chris Axl

Wrong, Tommy is one of the least coolest guitar players ever, Ace however, is one of the coolest. You know him right? The guy that wrote every single one of those solos (bar one :tongue2:) . Although I'd be psyched to hear anyone playing Ace's solos too, so you can be forgiven for being excited about his brilliant songs that you heard.

Wrong, Tommy is one of the least coolest guitar players ever, Ace however, is one of the coolest. You know him right? The guy that wrote every single one of those solos (bar one :tongue2:) . Although I'd be psyched to hear anyone playing Ace's solos too, so you can be forgiven for being excited about his brilliant songs that you heard.

Did he write Eric's solo too?

Did he write Eric's solo too?

Nah, Eric is a crazy-awesome drummer.

Bar three - Lick It Up, Eric's drum solo and Tommy's solo (although who knows about that one :rolleyes:).

Happy? :tongue2:

God...enough with the fucking Tommy bashing. He fucking rocked last night. And he rocked hard alongside Paul, Gene and Eric rock3

I gotta admit,when Kiss decided to pretend they were still the original four members on a reunion tour,they picked the right guy to play the part of fake Ace...he does do it well.

Glad you enjoyed the Gene and Paul review...it's the best Kiss tribute band on the planet!!

Cool pics!!...looks like you got pretty close!

God...enough with the fucking Tommy bashing. He fucking rocked last night. And he rocked hard alongside Paul, Gene and Eric rock3

I gotta admit,when Kiss decided to pretend they were still the original four members on a reunion tour,they picked the right guy to play the part of fake Ace...he does do it well.

Glad you enjoyed the Gene and Paul review...it's the best Kiss tribute band on the planet!!

Cool pics!!...looks like you got pretty close!

I was waiting for you to come by :wub:

Thanks man :D ANd yeah, I was up front rock3

I saw them on friday night and while I think it's shit that they have Tommy and Eric dressed up as Ace and Peter the show was almost good enough for me to forget it while I was there... a couple of times I actually did :)

No god of thunder <_< , thanks to Kiss, I like all the rock bands I like. Without them I would still be listening to Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, Bobby Darrin, Ratt Pack. Kiss is one of the greatest bands ever. Im gonna listen to them now.

I will see them if they come to boston this year. What would you give them out of 10?

Guest knerken

It would be cool to hear C'mon.. and Parasite. Other than that, it is kind of boring they just played the classics.

Tommy Thayer seems allright. Not Ace though (pun intended).

It would be cool to hear C'mon.. and Parasite. Other than that, it is kind of boring they just played the classics.

There was clearly more cheering and jumping and singing from the audience when they played their biggest hits

Guest knerken

Yeah, of course it is fun when they play their famous hits, but IMO they have a lot of better songs than "I Was Made For Loving You" and "Rock N' Roll All Nite".

I would have bought a 100$ ticket just to hear Shock Me live with Ace ;)

Yeah, of course it is fun when they play their famous hits, but IMO they have a lot of better songs than "I Was Made For Loving You" and "Rock N' Roll All Nite".

I would have bought a 100$ ticket just to hear Shock Me live with Ace ;)

I would have payed more if it was with Tommy :D

:P

Ace however, is one of the coolest.

I wouldn't go that far. Too much gimmick, not enough great playing.

:o When I listen to KISS it barely registers that they are playing in all their gear, all you take notice of is the music, and the music used to be phenomenal. I don't know how you can listen to Alive! and say that Ace isn't anything short of mindblowing.

Ace however, is one of the coolest.

I wouldn't go that far. Too much gimmick, not enough great playing.

:o When I listen to KISS it barely registers that they are playing in all their gear, all you take notice of is the music, and the music used to be phenomenal. I don't know how you can listen to Alive! and say that Ace isn't anything short of mindblowing.

There are lots of virtuosos who are boring as hell.

Ace oozes cool on Alive,he had his own style...I'll take unique over the Malmstein's any day.