weiland fucking up stp already...

gunsnmotley

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think the Jim Morrison comparisons should stop :rofl-lol: Honestly, he's nothing like Morrison.

Jim Morrison comparisons?!?!?! :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: !!!!! im outta this fuckin thread as on now :lol:

Ok, I can see what people are saying. But Morrison is a fucking legend. A better song writer, and a better singer.

AHAHAHAHA

They were screaming "Come on Axl" to Scott Weiland while he was on the tour bus, I bet he was pissed! :rofl-lol:

Listen to this shit, HILARIOUS!

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaymedia.cfm/id/18262/

Thanks for posting, but it was Robert DeLeo who was furiously yelling "Come on Axl" outside Scott's bus. SW's security wouldn't even let DeLeo onboard.

There was also some woman hanging around outside SW's bus, that DeLeo was shouting the "C word" at and telling her to "get the fuck off my tour". He continued to yell this at the woman even when Scott finally came out and DeLeo questioned whether Scott could even go onstage.

Bad, bad, BAD.

Makes you wonder how VR even got through the end of their tour. This all makes Matt's original blog post after the show in Glasgow seem incredibly mild and restrained in retrospect...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

AHAHAHAHA

They were screaming "Come on Axl" to Scott Weiland while he was on the tour bus, I bet he was pissed! :rofl-lol:

Listen to this shit, HILARIOUS!

http://www.foundrymusic.com/media/displaymedia.cfm/id/18262/

Thanks for posting, but it was Robert DeLeo who was furiously yelling "Come on Axl" outside Scott's bus. SW's security wouldn't even let DeLeo onboard.

There was also some woman hanging around outside SW's bus, that DeLeo was shouting the "C word" at and telling her to "get the fuck off my tour". He continued to yell this at the woman even when Scott finally came out and DeLeo questioned whether Scott could even go onstage.

Bad, bad, BAD.

Makes you wonder how VR even got through the end of their tour. This all makes Matt's original blog post after the show in Glasgow seem incredibly mild and restrained in retrospect...

I just listened to that...wow!

Come on out Axl??...yikes!

I was expecting this type of STP news from the tour,but I thought it would be moreso towards August...not the end of May!

I watched that STP press conference when it first happened and man...you could just smell the lack of sincerity..there was zero comraderie.

How shit. When Scott left VR it would have been much easier to accept if he was actually going somewhere with STP. The fact this is crashing and burning already just makes it seem even more ridiculous that he'd want to get out of VR for it. Sure, things weren't great with the VR boys it turns out, but there's nothing to indicate anything as bad as that bus incident ever happened with them.

I really hope he gets his shit sorted out. In an ideal world he would have done it months ago and stuck with the VR guys but that chance has passed now.

Every time I hear about this shit with him recently I think back to the Contraband days when he was clean as could be and really proud of it. He did so good back then. He needs to find that place again... maybe he should reach out to Duff.

Who cares if Scott took the stage at 10:30. What a bunch of pussies these STP fans are. Scott isn't even that bad in these clips. Being fucked up is part of rock n' roll anyway.

but you're still onbligated to put on a good show

Who cares if Scott took the stage at 10:30. What a bunch of pussies these STP fans are. Scott isn't even that bad in these clips. Being fucked up is part of rock n' roll anyway.

I'm sure it was a good show. Scott wasn't that good on "Big Bang Baby" but he was alright on the other clips I saw. People need to remember that these guys are rock stars not professional athletes. Axl's midnight or later start times have fucked over way more fans than Scott Weiland ever has.

I'm sure it was a good show. Scott wasn't that good on "Big Bang Baby" but he was alright on the other clips I saw. People need to remember that these guys are rock stars not professional athletes. Axl's midnight or later start times have fucked over way more fans than Scott Weiland ever has.

Yes, but Axl is one of the best frontmen in history. It really is worth the wait, and if you don't like it, the moment you watch him perform it's all forgotten. Scott Weiland is just a skinny talentless junky with really bad hair. When you wait a whole hour or more and a guy like that shows up, you think to yourself: Who the hell does he think he is to be this late without a care in the world?

Yes, but Axl is one of the best frontmen in history. It really is worth the wait, and if you don't like it, the moment you watch him perform it's all forgotten.

So? A lot of Scott's fans would say the same about him. I saw him live, he's a great frontman. I waited (not too long though) and I certainly wouldn't have minded waiting some more.

Scott Weiland is just a skinny talentless junky with really bad hair. When you wait a whole hour or more and a guy like that shows up, you think to yourself: Who the hell does he think he is to be this late without a care in the world?

Come on, do you really think STP fans think this? Maybe you do, but that's not relevant because you clearly don't like the man and probably don't like STP either and so you'd never even go to one of his shows. If someone is waiting an hour for STP to show up they likely enjoy what Scott does. Anyways, enough people have said the same thing about Axl that you said about Scott.

It's all opinions. I like to think most people respect both guys for their talent and entertainment value.

Robert DeLeo gives props to Slash in a new interview:

What was it like seeing Velvet Revolver play some of your songs?

I laugh about it, because I think if you had told me 20 years ago, that’s when Appetite For Destruction came out...if you had told me at the time that those guys were going to be covering my songs…[laughing]. It’s kind of a trip, it’s kind of a trip. I am honored.

http://theaquarian.com/artistfeatures.php?aid=475