Chinese Democracy Starts Now

Hey there, mygnr ladies, gentlemen, and saved by the bellsters ...

Check out the shirt I won on ebay last week. I've been trying to track it down and add to my rare GNR memorabilia collection for awhile now. Finally, I saw it on ebay. It's that rare 2001 Vegas comeback t-shirt. Supposedly, never worn and kept in a smoke free home. I think there were only like 1500 printed. I'm not going to wear it until Axl takes his band back out on tour again. My guess is it'll be in the closet for the next couple year's easy.

th_CD002.jpg

th_CD001.jpg

Hey there, mygnr ladies, gentlemen, and saved by the bellsters ...

Check out the shirt I won on ebay last week. I've been trying to track it down and add to my rare GNR memorabilia collection for awhile now. Finally, I saw it on ebay. It's that rare 2001 Vegas comeback t-shirt. Supposedly, never worn and kept in a smoke free home. I think there were only like 1500 printed. I'm not going to wear it until Axl takes his band back out on tour again. My guess is it'll be in the closet for the next couple year's easy.

th_CD002.jpg

th_CD001.jpg

That's the best shirt from the CD saga. Possibly the most desirable GNR shirt to date. I have seen a few on Ebay over the past six+ years. They have always sold for a lot. How much did you end up paying for the shirt? And did you get a L or XL?

That's the best shirt from the CD saga. Possibly the most desirable GNR shirt to date. I have seen a few on Ebay over the past six+ years. They have always sold for a lot. How much did you end up paying for the shirt? And did you get a L or XL?

Agreed.

It's my personal favorite shirt since Axl's "comeback". I've been casually looking for it now for the past year. It's definitely not that easy to find. This was the first time I've seen it come up on ebay. Got it for $90. The seller advertised it as an XL but when I got it it was a L. I probably would have bought it regardless due to its rarity.