send your questions to bach

Riddick Bowe

I sent this.

So you're performing in Estonia on the 6th of June right? Well, unfortunately I've planned my birthday party on that exact same day, so I'll have to miss seeing you perform and flaunt your gorgeous hair around~ So want to pop by my party before heading off for the concert instead? Haha, that is if you want to hang around a bunch of 15-year old girls and eat salad.

Heh, sorry for wasting your time, I just had to do this :D

1) Is it true that you got on the Poison tour because you agreed to donate some of your hair for Brett Michaels hair extensions?

2) Are you enjoying your Dr Pepper?

3) Are you and Axl going to appear on the upcoming season of Trailer Park Boys?

4) Is Chinese Democracy as good as Appetite for Destruction? A simple Yes or No is all I'm looking for.

5) Would you star on a version of Rock of Love where you look for a third partner to spice up your marriage?

6) Do you prefer "Chinese Food" to "Chinese Democracy"?

7) Do you have any pets named Axl?

8) Are you scared of Big Honey putting a curse on you?

9) Who is your favorite member of New GNR other than Axl?

10) Would you join Velvet Revolver for the right price?

Edited by Randy Lahey

A skid row reunion might be good for Bachs pocket book , But he is way better then all of them by himself. Angel down simply Owns anything they have done. And lets face it its with a little put together party band fronted by Mr.Bach under little management and promotion. He laid it down on Angel Down.

A skid row reunion might be good for Bachs pocket book , But he is way better then all of them by himself. Angel down simply Owns anything they have done. And lets face it its with a little put together party band fronted by Mr.Bach under little management and promotion. He laid it down on Angel Down.

They BOTH need each other. Seriously.

Dear Mr Bach,

Do you feel that Britney Spears doing broadway cheapens a profession that people like yourself and David Hasselhoff strived so hard to make credible?

Credibilty is awesome, dude!!!

"There's no business like ho busniess"

i no u likes my style

I'd only want to ask him CD questions, like....

Have you heard/seen a definate tracklist for the first cd? Is the track you sang on amongst it?

and a question I doubt he'd be too happy with...

In so many recent interviews you've said you owe Axl so much for helping you with your career, etc, so should we believe you judge the material you've heard objectively?

Monty