HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

stevGNR666

After hearing 2 great tracks on WXRT here in Chicago yesterday I had to buy the new Raconteurs cd and listened to it twice last night. Was blown away. I think it is White'e best music to date. By far the best rock album I bought this year. He is so obviously influenced by Page/Plant but still comes off as original and not dated --- I think it is much better than the first and even the last couple of White Stripes albums IMHO

okay okay rac it is, i just wasn't sure- les is pretty much a legend and i've seen jack in the white stripes last year...

i have another tough one -

B.B. King?

or

Ben Folds?

or

Iron & Wine?

All of which go on about the same time.

B.B. King is pretty much a legend but his aging...I don't know if the quality will be worth missing the other two...

Ben Folds is the College superstar

and Iron and Wine is the folk jam band whose

is very impressive. Edited by stevGNR666

okay okay rac it is, i just wasn't sure- les is pretty much a legend and i've seen jack in the white stripes last year...

i have another tough one -

B.B. King?

or

Ben Folds?

or

Iron & Wine?

All of which go on about the same time.

B.B. King is pretty much a legend but his aging...I don't know if the quality will be worth missing the other two...

Ben Folds is the College superstar

and Iron and Wine is the folk jam band whose

is very impressive.

As much as I'd like to see Iron & Wine, personally I'd go see BB King, as pain cake suggested, you might not get another chance whilst I'm sure Iron & Wine and Ben Folds will be touring for years and years to come.

After hearing 2 great tracks on WXRT here in Chicago yesterday I had to buy the new Raconteurs cd and listened to it twice last night. Was blown away. I think it is White'e best music to date. By far the best rock album I bought this year. He is so obviously influenced by Page/Plant but still comes off as original and not dated --- I think it is much better than the first and even the last couple of White Stripes albums IMHO

I agree 100%