Van Halen Reunion Tour - Record $93 Million

AxlsAngel

Fuckin' bullshit.

I mean good for them, but Anthony didn't get any of it, and it's only because Wolfie is some brat that will never say no to his DAH DAH

So if you were 16 and were asked to tour with VH, you'd say No?

Yes. Not only that, if Axl Rose was my father, said yes to a reunion for everyone except Duff, and asked me to fill in, i'd respond "with all due respect dad... fuck you".

Honest to God I would.

Fuckin' bullshit.

I mean good for them, but Anthony didn't get any of it, and it's only because Wolfie is some brat that will never say no to his DAH DAH

OR

The real brats are Eddie and Diamond Dave and Wolfie is the only reason they ever shared the stage again.

Fuckin' bullshit.

OR

The real brats are Eddie and Diamond Dave and Wolfie is the only reason they ever shared the stage again.

I personally feel Van Halen with Hagar & Anthony is much more Van Halen than one with Dave & Wolfie.

Fuckin' bullshit.

OR

I personally feel Van Halen with Hagar & Anthony is much more Van Halen than one with Dave & Wolfie.

Van hagar is terrible though....id rather see Ed/dave together over any incarnation without dave...

they went from being a kickass party band singing "aint talkin bout love" to a soccer mom band singing "why cant this be love"

Fuckin' bullshit.

OR

Van hagar is terrible though....id rather see Ed/dave together over any incarnation without dave...

they went from being a kickass party band singing "aint talkin bout love" to a soccer mom band singing "why cant this be love"

I definitely agree with that, Bro. There were a few songs I liked with Hagar, but nobody can fill Dave's shoes. Dave VH was IT.

Yes, it would have been better to have Anthony with them this time, but unfortunately he wasn't and if they wouldn't have toured this time around, I would have never gotten to see them at all. :( It was a hell of a show though. If they had to replace Anthony, I'm glad it was with Eddie's son.