Angel down re-release in US/UK with DVD

gunsnmotley

COMING SOON:

'ANGEL DOWN' LIMITED EDITION CD/DVD PACKAGE

FEATURING

'ROADRAGE' A FILM BY SEBASTIAN BACH

Available in the UK on JULY 21 2008 ! on DR2 Records a subsidiary of Global Music Ltd

Available in the USA this summer @ all FYE Stores & the FYE Booth on the Poison Tour! Release date TBA ! FYE Exclusive in the USA!

Also available in the UK on JULY 21: 'ANGEL DOWN' on VINYL PICTURE DISC ! with DOUBLE-GATEFOLD SLEEVE !

Alright!! We are so excited to announce the UK Domestic Release of 'ANGEL DOWN'! The 'ANGEL DOWN' CD/DVD Package, featuring 'ROADRAGE' A Film by Sebastian Bach, will be released Domestically all across the United Kingdom on July 21 2008 ! That's right ALL copies of 'Angel Down' will come with the DVD 'ROADRAGE' A Film by Sebastian Bach, ALL ACROSS THE UK!! Also on July 21, in the UK only, 'ANGEL DOWN' will be released on a VINYL Picture Disc, packaged in a double Gatefold Album Sleeve! The 'Angel Down' Vinyl Edition comes complete with an A3 sized poster! Vinyl will also be released in the UK on DR2 Records, a subsidiary of Global Music Ltd .

The 'ANGEL DOWN' LIMITED EDITION CD/DVD Package will be released in the USA this summer as an FYE Exclusive Release at all FYE Stores Nationwide & also at the FYE Booth on the Poison Tour! We have scheduled signing sessions where I will Autograph the Limited Edition CD/DVD at the FYE Booth on the Poison Tour! The 'ANGEL DOWN' LIMITED EDITION CD/DVD will be available EXCLUSIVELY in the USA at all FYE Stores & right there at the FYE Booth on Tour too! Hope to see you soon in your town!

I am so excited for you to see this DVD! It's called 'ROADRAGE' & it just plain kicks ass from start to finish! The film encompasses the making of the 'Angel Down' CD in 2006-2007 & also features the highest quality live sound & visual footage I have ever released. 'ROADRAGE' features 5 Tracks, %100 LIVE, filmed Pro-Shot on the 2006 North American Guns N'Roses/ Sebastian Bach Tour! The perfect DVD for you audiophiles & video geeks out there (like me)! Recorded live on multi-track pro-tool recording software by live engineer Toby Francis, these songs were remixed & remastered in 2008 by Andy Horn, with no live overdubs or studio re-recordings whatsoever. The video is a multi-camera angle pro-shoot by Nocturne Video .

It is the highest quality video & sound available & the highest quality DVD that exists of me, anywhere! The songs are:

'American Metalhead' Detroit Michigan USA Palace Of Auburn Hills

2.'Stuck Inside' Mt.

Fuji Japan Udo Festival

'(Love Is) A Bitchslap' Calgary Alberta Canada Calgary Saddledome

'By Your Side' Calgary Alberta Canada Calgary Saddledome

'You Don't Understand' Winnipeg Manitoba Canada MTS Centre

DVD Chapters Include Writing of 'Stuck Inside' & 'You Don't Understand' with Roy Z.

, Studio Tour By Maria Bach, Backstage Mayhem with the Band, & More

DVD BONUS CHAPTERS Include 'By Your Side' Acoustic Live at WCCC Planet Of Sound Hartford CT USA, the '(Love Is) A Bitchslap' Video, & More

'ROADRAGE' Starring Johnny Chromatic, Bobby Jarzombek, Metal Mike Chlasciak, Steve DiGiorgio, Rob DeLuca, Roy Z.

, & Sebastian Bach with Special Guests 'The Trailer Park Boys'

I am so proud of this DVD! We are very lucky to posess footage of this quality.

I can't wait to share it with all of you & for you all to crank it in your living rooms in the UK & The USA! Canada, Australia, & Japan Release Dates for ROADRAGE expected soon! Lookin' forward to signing copies of the 'ANGEL DOWN LIMITED EDITION CD/DVD' all summer long at a gig near you! See ya soon!

Where's Axl?

Seconded.

I think they are trying to not mention Axl, it's Baz's album, not Axl's. They don't wanna whore they guy out for using Axl like he does.

Yeah, but the only reason people bought the album was to hear Axl.

Where's Axl?

Seconded.

I think they are trying to not mention Axl, it's Baz's album, not Axl's. They don't wanna whore they guy out for using Axl like he does.

alright but the only reason he's re-releasing the album with an DVD is to sell more copies.. mentioning Axl will sell more copies

Guess I'll have to buy this when I go see him on the Poison tour this summer. Maybe I'll be able to get it signed.

I kinda hate when bands do this. I've already got 1 copy of Angel Down, now I gotta buy it again to get the dvd.

Edited by tat2d1