Gun n Roses vs.......

steve-o

GNR Mash ups, some of these are really well put together, and quite good musically too. i know some of you purist throw backs will roll over in your coffin of 80's rock but i love these, creative. Here are some of the best ones IMO.

GNR vs. Snoop Dog

Gnr vs Jackson 5

gnr vs. Micheal Jackson

gnr vs. 50 cent

IMO all of them worth checking out, juts to see how other people can mix GnR with such seeminly differnt kinds of music.

That one is really good.

I liked the Jay Z,Run Dmc and 50 cent the best out of the first group. Pretty creative though, really cool.

The end of the JAy Z is my favorite, when 99 problems is misxed with the end of Paradise City it is amazing.

is sweet too

its scary how perfect these two^ mashed up, I mean they barley changed the timing if it all.

That one is really good.

I liked the Jay Z,Run Dmc and 50 cent the best out of the first group. Pretty creative though, really cool.

The end of the JAy Z is my favorite, when 99 problems is misxed with the end of Paradise City it is amazing.

is sweet too

its scary how perfect these two^ mashed up, I mean they barley changed the timing if it all.

yeah, 99 problems is a great song by itself in the first place.

That is pretty weird, it all fits perfectly well. That one I really like.

Guest Apollo

That one is really good.

is sweet too

Fuck me. That sounds like a real song. Best one of all them.