Any Hanoi Rocks Fans Here?

motorvatin

Moi/Hej... I am new to this board but it's cool so far, I like it much. I am from Finland so I speak Finnish/Svenska/English fluent but my moder tongue is Svenska (Swedish). I have loved Hanoi Rocks/Nasse Suicide since about 1981, 82 and I have played in various glam bands since I was about 14. I am also in a band now and have always played Rhythm Guitar. My biggest influence in playing was always Nasse and Hanoi's music. I am a true fan much. I also go to the university to be a chemist but don't wear make-up or hairspray there B). I am about 6'0"/163 lbs., American, ja? I think that is right. I have very dark shoulder length hair, almost black and much blue eyes. I think GNR is a damn good band too and I think when they came along, metal was dying out. I like GNR much too so hope to talk to you here. Alright. Kiitos~ :sleeper: , sorry so long...

I also like 11th Street Kids and Dead By X-Mas, just an oversight. I especially liked the fact that Hanoi's rhythm section was so tight, Nasse, Razzle and Sami Yaffa played out of this world and Antti McCoy too, damn good band. Makke, well, what can be said about him B). My band here in Finland, we do cover tunes of Hanoi and some original stuff too, yeah, 11th Street Kids was the first song I learned to fully play of Hanoi's :wub:, I have collected much over the years and it is much hard to get yer hands on anything of theirs, yeah. Allt gott~ B)

Moi/Hej... I am new to this board but it's cool so far, I like it much. I am from Finland so I speak Finnish/Svenska/English fluent but my moder tongue is Svenska (Swedish). I have loved Hanoi Rocks/Nasse Suicide since about 1981, 82 and I have played in various glam bands since I was about 14. I am also in a band now and have always played Rhythm Guitar. My biggest influence in playing was always Nasse and Hanoi's music. I am a true fan much. I also go to the university to be a chemist but don't wear make-up or hairspray there B). I am about 6'0"/163 lbs., American, ja? I think that is right. I have very dark shoulder length hair, almost black and much blue eyes. I think GNR is a damn good band too and I think when they came along, metal was dying out. I like GNR much too so hope to talk to you here. Alright. Kiitos~ :sleeper: , sorry so long...

Yeah.. man!!! I digg´em. I was at Tavastia 27.12-03(a rock-club in Helsinki) and check´t them out, man did they rock... and if you digg thouse guy´s, then your shurley digg Peer Gunt, or am I wrong??

• 10 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hanoi Rocks is one of my favourite bands in the world! (The top3 is GN'R, Hanoi and Dingo - and yes, I'm Finnish.) Too bad they ended. But it's good they did it now, not in the 80's. Of course I don't blame the Guns guys for breaking up in the early 90's :'D .. What am I bawling about?

Hanoi Rocks rules. That's it. My favourite songs are This One's For Rock'n'Roll, Center Of My Universe, Tragedy, Café Avenue, Don't You Ever Leave Me, People Like Me and, of course, Obscured. (You may see me as 'Obscured' in some forums, for example in Hanoi's official one.) As you can see, there are lots of them and I just can't decide which is my number one favourite. ;)