Michael Jackson

Punos

Once Michael Jackson's career started to unravel, he could have easily made the transition to R&B and owned the genre for as longas he wanted. Once the molestation charges hit, he was destroyed. Could you imagine though..R Kelly + Michael Jackson duets? Jackson could have hired the best DJs and beatmakers and made legendary hits.

Is it true he's coming out with a new album. Youtube MJs old dance moves videos. Look up Billy Jean LIVE performance from the music video awards, with the first moonwalk...legendary stuff!!

Once Michael Jackson's career started to unravel, he could have easily made the transition to R&B and owned the genre for as longas he wanted. Once the molestation charges hit, he was destroyed. Could you imagine though..R Kelly + Michael Jackson duets? Jackson could have hired the best DJs and beatmakers and made legendary hits.

Is it true he's coming out with a new album. Youtube MJs old dance moves videos. Look up Billy Jean LIVE performance from the music video awards, with the first moonwalk...legendary stuff!!

You can't top the Thriller.

MJ still owns.

Yeah, but only because he's till frozen in time. He has yet to show us all that even now he can still own and still has it after all this time.

But yeah, watching all his old videos still makes you marvel at what a talent he was/is.

When is the album suppose to come out anyways?

bullshit, he woulda fuckin faded and he was fading any fucking way...what has he released, seriously now, since Dangerous that really blew up? nothing really, its just the name, the hoopla of it being Michael Jackson carrying the shit, he's been dead in the water since 92...its like Destiny said, frozen in time..

bullshit, he woulda fuckin faded and he was fading any fucking way...what has he released, seriously now, since Dangerous that really blew up? nothing really, its just the name, the hoopla of it being Michael Jackson carrying the shit, he's been dead in the water since 92...its like Destiny said, frozen in time..

Agreed, although I did like that "Rock My World" or whatever it was called a few years back. Pretty good R'n'B if you ask me.

His last album did manage to move a couple of million, with no promotion I might add, it also got pretty positive reviews.

Also, you got take into account his popularity overseas, which has really never waned.

His last album did manage to move a couple of million, with no promotion I might add, it also got pretty positive reviews.

Also, you got take into account his popularity overseas, which has really never waned.

thats exactly what i mean though, its just the hoopla pulling him through, but unto itself the output is terribly mediocre. or perhaps its a case of Jackson now has to live up to this...thing, this idea, this notion in peoples head when really all he is is a guy with a good voice. thats a lotta fucking burden on one person, to sort to...live up to all these different ideas in peoples heads.

I think he lost "the voice", got poor advice from his aides and was plagued by scandals.

Unbeatable at his prime and can never replicate his success. Just see the videos of those screaming crazy fans.

"If only" would be the only things fans can debate on now.

I think Invincible is a pretty good album. The slow songs are dreadful, but the more upbeat ones are up to par with at least Dangerous in my opinion.

The bridge in Unbreakable is great-io. Invincible, You Rock My World, 2000 Watts, Privacy and Threatened - decent tunes, all of them.

thats exactly what i mean though, its just the hoopla pulling him through, but unto itself the output is terribly mediocre. or perhaps its a case of Jackson now has to live up to this...thing, this idea, this notion in peoples head when really all he is is a guy with a good voice. thats a lotta fucking burden on one person, to sort to...live up to all these different ideas in peoples heads.

Oh yeah....overseas fans are crazy for him still. I think especially in the European countries.

I'll admit that I bought Invincible, and the only two songs I listened to were You Rock my World and Butterflies. I ended up pawning that piece of crap.

I think that now, its even harder for him to live up to his past legend, especially since the whole plastic surgery, molestation charges , neverland probelms, and weird behavior. He's got alot riding on this upcoming project and he knows it.