The Show Must Go On

Breakthru

A Kind of Magic

Who Wants to Live Forever

Don't Stop Me Now

Ride the Wild Wind

Bohemian Rhapsody

Very Good list....

Another One Bites the dust is also a classic for me.... and WATC but it's too classic to get enormous!

They're great! I just borrowed their 'Greatest Video Hits 1' DVD of a friend.. It was the first time I saw the video to 'Bicycle Race'... nice.. :P

Yeah it has it moments.

EDIT: its has IT'S moments

DOUBLE EDIT: IT has IT'S moments...OMG

Edited by Just Me

Queen rocked! Freddie was the greatest frontman ever and theres never going to anyone quite like him.

as for favourite Queen songs I would say

Bohemian Rhapsody

Its A Hard Life

We Are The Champions

The Show Must Go On

Crazy Little Thing Called Love

and for Brian May at his best probably Innuedo in that list too

great band,big influence too!

:D

i was so upset when Freddie died I burst into tears in English class at school and had to go to the bathroom til I had calmed down enough to come back. I got the piss ripped out of me for years for that :lol:

cant be bothered to list ny fave songs 'cos theres loads but fat bottomed girls always makes me smile

i was so upset when Freddie died I burst into tears in English class at school and had to go to the bathroom til I had calmed down enough to come back. I got the piss ripped out of me for years for that :lol:

cant be bothered to list ny fave songs 'cos theres loads but fat bottomed girls always makes me smile

there's nothing wrong with crying when Freddie died. i know a LOT of people did. i was watching some documentary on vh1 about Queen and all the rock stars that are/were huge were saying they cried and couldn't believe it. Freddie was amazing. his voice and vocal range cannot be beaten. even you Guns fans, if any of you would say Axl has a better voice than Freddie, i would have to laugh at you. There has been debates i've heard about the best voice in rock n roll history. the two names that always come up are Freddie Mercury and Steve Perry. Steve Perry, like him or not, did have a GREAT voice, but it still doesnt even come CLOSE to Freddie. Freddie was about the coolest guy in rock n roll history.

In Queen news...

have any of you people seen the hit play "We will Rock You"??

I have heard that Queen is back together with a new Australian singer and are planning on doing a fairly big tour, as well. Even without Freddie, i'll be looking forward to it. Brian, Roger, and John could still be great, I'm sure!

I think Axl is a better frontman than freddie judt my opinion. :unsure:

As Axl himself would tell you, "You're fucking crazy!"

I suppose everyone is entiteld to their own opinions, but to me there is no comparisson. I take it that Freddie is better than Axl more as a FACT than an OPINION. that's how great i really think Freddie is.

• 1 year later...
They're great! I just borrowed their 'Greatest Video Hits 1' DVD of a friend.. It was the first time I saw the video to 'Bicycle Race'... nice.. :P

Yeah it has it moments.

EDIT: its has IT'S moments

DOUBLE EDIT: IT has IT'S moments...OMG

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

third edit, no apostrophe.

Queen were a great band. Freddie Mercury had an energy about him that made him amazing to watch on the stage. And his voice...such a great singer. It still makes me sad about what happened to him when I'm watching one of my Queen DVDs.

The rest of the band was great too. Brian May was also a good musician and stage performer; while John Deacon and Roger Taylor were the perfect supplement for Freddie and Brian.

What's also fun about Queen is the diversity in their songs. You never get two of them mixed up. They did soft ballads (Who Wants To Live Forever), anthems (We Will Rock You; We Are The Champions), harder songs (Hammer To Fall), and crazy masterpieces (Bohemian Rhapsody). Not to mention other great songs like "Under Pressure", "I Want To Break Free", "Fat Bottomed Girls", "Another One Bites The Dust" and "Tie Your Mother Down", along with so many others. If you haven't checked out a Queen album yet, do so ASAP!

Queen are a very cool band, i love too many of their songs to list.

Frddie is an amazing singer, only two people i think come close or equal are Ian Gillan and Roger Daltrey, All three men have jaw dropping range and clarity.

RIP Freddie.

PS. Brian rocks too

Queen are my favourite band in the whole entire world. Freddie is a fuckin legend. He had a gorgeous and superior voice and each piece of music they wrote with sheer talent and integrity, you understand especially when you see how much effort they out in on the one vision documentary on GVH2.

I think Axl is a better frontman than freddie judt my opinion. :unsure:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope. Freddie always turned up for his audience and never left until the show officially ended :P And he's a better singer. He has a versatile voice which goes to different levels, e.g he has a voice suited to all genres from funk to poignant love ballads.

R.I.P Freddster

Classic Rock's Angel

4320046591.jpg