Queen

Just Me

I really need to buy all of Queens albums and work out why I hate them so much. It's like I have never gave it consideration. I know GNR like them as a template for success but is Bohemian Rhaposody really good, it sort of blows. Elton as well, this fat guy with his cod croon.

Cod - slang for codified. Hi five.

Ever looked at the sun for more than 10 minutes? It burns.

Don't come up with shit like Freddie is better than Axl as if it was a fact. If you like him more than I'm fine with it but in imo he's definetly not better than Axl. Axl may have cancelled many shows but when he showed up he rocked every stadium to pieces. and that's what counts. Freddie has the "Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain effect" when you're once dead everybody thinks that you've been a god.

Axl Rose is suffering from the George Bush effect, whereby everyone with an ounce of intelligence hates him, and a multitude to idiotic sycophants fawn over him.

why should anyone with an ounce of itelligence hate Axl Rose?? i mean with George Bush it's obvious.