New Biffy Clyro single

kevdo242

Probably 2009. They're playing most UK festivals this year, after Reading and Leeds theyre doing instore signings and performances for Mountains. After that, they'll probably record some more.

Also, I heard the acoustic version of Mountains last night. Gotta find a video for that.

Guest knerken

Do that. They skipped Norway on this summer-tour for some reason. I saw them supporting QOTSA in February though. Totally blew the Queens off stage.

Guest knerken

You're right about that. I'm not too familiar with their older stuff. I've downloaded a few songs and heard some on YouTube, but from what I've heard I do prefer Puzzle. But I know that most Biffy fans prefer their old albums, so I might have missed something.. Any certain songs or albums you recommend? I would love to dig deeper into this band's catalouge.

The album Infinity Land is really good, a bit less accessible than Puzzle though. The single Glitter and Trauma is very catchy though, then they've got the song Theres No Such Thing As A Jaggy Snake which is just insane in a brilliant way. Vertigo Of Bliss is a good album, but its quite a lot to take in. Takes a few listens to appreciate it. Blackened Sky is a good debut but the second half of the album goes a bit unfulfilling.

Essential songs are probably 57, Justboy, Glitter and Trauma, Wave Upon Wave Upon Wave, Questions and Answers and The Ideal Height.

Guest knerken
The album Infinity Land is really good, a bit less accessible than Puzzle though. The single Glitter and Trauma is very catchy though, then they've got the song Theres No Such Thing As A Jaggy Snake which is just insane in a brilliant way. Vertigo Of Bliss is a good album, but its quite a lot to take in. Takes a few listens to appreciate it. Blackened Sky is a good debut but the second half of the album goes a bit unfulfilling.

Essential songs are probably 57, Justboy, Glitter and Trauma, Wave Upon Wave Upon Wave, Questions and Answers and The Ideal Height.

Thanks, I'll order Infinity Land as soon as I get paid ;)