Somewhat of a new adition to my collection...

I'm not sure if I have posted the poster itself before, I might have when I first won it but I'm not sure, but anyhow it's an original advertisement for the 1st of 4 shows at the L.A. Coliseum when GN'R opened for the Stones and a little earlier this year I had Slash sign it and I finally put it on my wall. I have had it put aside rolled up in a tube since I got it, so it's nice to finally have it on display.

gnrs1.jpg

gnrs2.jpg

I'm not sure if I have posted the poster itself before, I might have when I first won it but I'm not sure, but anyhow it's an original advertisement for the 1st of 4 shows at the L.A. Coliseum when GN'R opened for the Stones and a little earlier this year I had Slash sign it and I finally put it on my wall. I have had it put aside rolled up in a tube since I got it, so it's nice to finally have it on display.

gnrs1.jpg

gnrs2.jpg

preety sweet axlism

you get slash to do the skull & cross recently?

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

gnrs1.jpg

gnrs2.jpg

preety sweet axlism

you get slash to do the skull & cross recently?

I had him sign it at the book expo convention a couple months or so ago, I forget the exact date.

Edited by Stiff Competition

That's a sweet poster rock1

It's cool too how Slash took the time to do his little drawing with it and not just bang out a standard sig on it.

I want it!

thanks, yeah the coolest thing about the poster for me is that this is an original poster pulled off a wall or light pole in la in 89. So really, when you think about it, not more than a handfull of these still exist most likely.

That's a sweet poster rock1

It's cool too how Slash took the time to do his little drawing with it and not just bang out a standard sig on it.

I want it!

thanks, yeah the coolest thing about the poster for me is that this is an original poster pulled off a wall or light pole in la in 89. So really, when you think about it, not more than a handfull of these still exist most likely.

Yeah it's a pretty unique poster (ive never noticed one come up for sale before) from a pretty special set of gigs.

Definitely hold onto that one!