Just got back from Poison/Sebastian Bach

tat2d1

Sebastian absolutely rocked tonite! He played 11 songs, 6 from Angel Down and 5 Skid Row songs. It sounded kind of strange to hear "Stuck Inside" without Axl's lines- the only other time I've heard it that way was when i saw him open for GnR in 2006. I was glad to see him not relying on a mainly Skid Row setlist. And, yes, he made it through the whole show without once mentioning that Axl is on his album, didn't mention Axl at all. First song that came on the P.A. when he left the stage was WTTJ, which probably wasn't a coincidence, imo.

Poison was Poison. The usual setlist. Bret fucked up on "I Want Action" and opened the song with the "Long legs, short skirts...." lines , so he ended up just singing that part twice.He also thanked Dokken for being there, and they weren't at tonite's show, so the majority of people in the crowd were like "WTF? Did we miss Dokken?" His voice was sounding kinda raspy at times too.

I'll be seeing this show again next month, with Dokken at that show as well.

Cruefest this weekend!! rock3rock4

Sebastian absolutely rocked tonite! He played 11 songs, 6 from Angel Down and 5 Skid Row songs. It sounded kind of strange to hear "Stuck Inside" without Axl's lines- the only other time I've heard it that way was when i saw him open for GnR in 2006. I was glad to see him not relying on a mainly Skid Row setlist. And, yes, he made it through the whole show without once mentioning that Axl is on his album, didn't mention Axl at all. First song that came on the P.A. when he left the stage was WTTJ, which probably wasn't a coincidence, imo.

Poison was Poison. The usual setlist. Bret fucked up on "I Want Action" and opened the song with the "Long legs, short skirts...." lines , so he ended up just singing that part twice.He also thanked Dokken for being there, and they weren't at tonite's show, so the majority of people in the crowd were like "WTF? Did we miss Dokken?" His voice was sounding kinda raspy at times too.

Please tell me you went to see Baz and not Poison. Coll sig. That used to be my MSN name for like 2 years until recently. Great minds think alike (except for going to Poison concerts).

Yeah, I went to see Baz. My wife loves Poison, so we go to the tours where they have someone with them that I like too. Like, we went the year they had Cinderella with 'em, the year they had Vince Neil, and last year when they had Ratt. To be honest though, the shows are always a fun time.

Please tell me you went to see Baz and not Poison. Coll sig. That used to be my MSN name for like 2 years until recently. Great minds think alike (except for going to Poison concerts).

I heard Poison was good live.

I wouldn't mind seeing them myself; They have enough classic songs to keep my interest.

First song that came on the P.A. when he left the stage was WTTJ, which probably wasn't a coincidence, imo.

I saw Bret solo a couple months ago, and the last song they played on the PA before he came on was WTTJ.

Also, one of the songs he played during his set was KOHD.

I'm going to see this show in Vegas on Aug. 22. Can't wait! ^_^