I just got back from STP

Subtle Signs

I went! Same set pretty much minus All in that suit.Weiland was fucking on tonight! I have seen STP numerous times and this was one of my fave performances.Aside from a slight flub during Sour Girl (which I am sure nobody else noticed) they were fucking great.Weiland was moving around a lot and, yes, he is bald from my view anyway. Here is the only downside for me. The kids I was supposed to ride up with ended up stopping at a bar on the way back when they saw a big tour bus.Weiland was inside and my friend Jeramy who is probably the biggest STP fan I know besides me got a pic with him.I guess Weiland wasn't going to take any but the woman he was with took the shot when she heard the pic was for my friends nine year old son(the kid really does love STP).Anyway, I know I am rambling but I am tired and I guess I will have to make-do with the pic of me next to Weiland on the SLDD couch which you can see right here on belowempty.com this site under Family Values ( I would love to know who sent those in)

I know people have said Weiland is hit and miss this tour but tonight was a hit.I loved the group bow at the end.Lots of people must not care to read the set lists online because everyone around me was like WTF? when they came to Big Empty.

Robert did a couple cool jumps tonight, he is just, well cool.Once again,sorry for the rambling but it is 3 am and I am tired.I was so unsure what to expect from our boy after reading the reviews on here but tonight, he was great.This was one of the first STP shows that I was not in a pit for so I was able to take it all in instead of trying to hug a barrier.I know I have talked about my desire for a changed setlist and I wish they would switch it up,but I guess they must see how people seem to calm down during TCQ, Coma and a few others.

I had seats by the lawn but moved up a good thirty rows thanks to the 80 year old ushers they had at the venue.

I mean I have been hoping for Still Remains or something we don't always hear but like I said after reading reviews from hardcore fans saying how bad Weiland was, I was kind of nervous about what to expect.Believe me, STP is my favorite band other than GNR (so guess who thought VR was a dream come true?) and I would admit if Weiland was bad but tonight, it was like the Scott of old.

I saw them in Canandaigua Tuesday niht. Aside from my all-time favorite bands like Maiden, Sabbath and Rush, I can safely say it was one of the 5 best shows I've ever seen. The band seemed really connected with each other, not like they were just doing it for money like Robert said. Scott's baldness looked ridiculous, wish he would go back to his VR hair (And it looked like he put on a few pounds too). The band was tight, and Scott's vocals were pretty good, except for some lyric fuck ups (Like singing the second verse of Plush twice). All in all awesome show though!

I saw them in Canandaigua Tuesday niht. Aside from my all-time favorite bands like Maiden, Sabbath and Rush, I can safely say it was one of the 5 best shows I've ever seen. The band seemed really connected with each other, not like they were just doing it for money like Robert said. Scott's baldness looked ridiculous, wish he would go back to his VR hair (And it looked like he put on a few pounds too). The band was tight, and Scott's vocals were pretty good, except for some lyric fuck ups (Like singing the second verse of Plush twice). All in all awesome show though!

Where were you sitting? I had like 4 rows from lawn but walked up pretty far.I saw a lot of empty spots.I will say that venue blows Darien Lake away.We got screwed out of All In That Suit That You Wear.I don't know how familiar you are with their material but the set could be more mixed up if you ask me. Not enough from SLDD or #4.

We started in the triples in the 300s, then they moved us over to the 400s, but half through we moved over to the 200s cause it was completely empty. It was my first time at CMAC, and I really hope they take over as the dominant western NY venue, Darien sucks. It's not elevated enough, and I can never see cause I'm not too tall. I'm not the hugest STP fan, but I'm gonna be soon after that show! I knew about half the set I guess. I was stoked they played Crackerman. Easy out of the lot, I was in bed by midnight, even after dropping my friend off home. All in all it was an awesome show.