Faces reunion?!

Marky

The Faces, including superstars Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood, are beginning to talk about the possibility of a reunion.

This would be the first time since 1975 that the band has played together, the split occurred in '75 because Wood joined the Rolling Stones and Stewart's solo career had started to pick up on the success of singles such as "Tonight's The Night."

Earlier this week keyboardist, Ian McLagan, 63, claimed that "Rod hasn't wanted to do it for a long time. He didn't see the need in it but I think he really wants to now." He also discussed the possiblity of doing a small tour and a new album. McLagan also explained that "The Stones aren't going to tour for over a year so Woody has a window of opportunity; Rod has a window approaching. "My window is ever being opened and shut but I'll open that window and climb through it to work with The Faces anytime, and Kenney's up for it."

All the news about a possible Faces reunion seems to have finally brought the name Ronnie Wood, 61, back into the papers in a positive way. Wood ran off with an eighteen year old cocktail waitress, ditching his wife of twenty years, earlier this week.

--Ultimate Guitar

Edited by markyboy101

Oh I have, believe me, the ladies fall at my feet. It works a lot better than my old one 'Do you like Puddle Of Mudd?'

yes, people falling at your feet isnt usually the sign of a line working, its the sign of the roofie workin'

always wanted to get into this band actually for a couple of reasons. firstly i think they were in and around the whole Who Mod circle and secondly they were a huge influence on Steve Jones and Paul Cook, or Steve and Paul were big fans im not sure as to the extent of the actual influence but yeah...thats enough. And Moonie personally deemed Kenny Jones as a worthy replacement for himself (how true that is i dont know but if Moonie said it i'm fuckin sold)