after the 90's music went downhill

lawrence

1 - i was making normal sugestions until you came the vile insult witch in turn caused me to return the favour

2- your obviously around 40

3-im not an appetite head thankyou , im infact in favour of what ive heard from Chinese democracy ,it suites me it adds a modern touch to the past and does it in style .

4- your an idiot who should stick to the 90's artists rathert than come here and trash good bands because they dont suite ur taste category.

sorry, i'm not 40

seeing as you dont even know how old i am your comments amount to fuck all.

heres a list of artists i like in no particular order

oasis

the verve

the stone roses

the killers

happy mondays

gnr

pearl jam

manic street preachers

dj's sasha & jon digweed

sex pistols

arctic monkeys

thats all i can think of for now

if your not into appetite why would you want to add a modern touch to it? lol

thats all i have to say to you now, so write what you like, ive given you far more attention than you desrve

ps

when you coming to get me lol

37attentionyl8.jpg

No , music didint go downhill , music changed , shifted from ur taste category , so to u it sucks , dont generalise , good bands came out that period , like Coldplay ,muse ,the killers , john mayer (subjective) , Mika , the fray,system of a down ,disturbed to name a few.

masinstrean rock radio is good , maybe modern rock radio isnt for you.

I agree... I'd add a few more artits to the post and delete a few too, but that'd be just my taste.

Anyway, I agree that music's changed and just because someone doesn't like it doesn't make it bad. I still can't understand people that don't respect or understand how everyone's different and entitled to their own opinion and tastes. :blink:

IMO, this thread went downhill, though... lol

hey motherfucker , call me a daft punk in the street and id drag ur silly old carcass to the burial grounds .

idiot , taste is subjective , to me its better , to u maybe not , to others its better , u GENERALIZE , u daft old coot.

Go take ur middle age issues elsewhere .

Edit:

Ya smart move taking out the daft punk remark.

Such a ridiculous post, makes you seem very stupid. Anyway imo i dislike most bands that started up after the 90s although their are a few i don't mind listening too but not really a hardcore fan of many. Most good bands that start up now tend to get one song played over and over again until your sick of it and decide that you don't want to hear of the band again and find the song very annoying.

hey motherfucker , call me a daft punk in the street and id drag ur silly old carcass to the burial grounds .

idiot , taste is subjective , to me its better , to u maybe not , to others its better , u GENERALIZE , u daft old coot.

Go take ur middle age issues elsewhere .

Edit:

Ya smart move taking out the daft punk remark.

Such a ridiculous post, makes you seem very stupid. Anyway imo i dislike most bands that started up after the 90s although their are a few i don't mind listening too but not really a hardcore fan of many. Most good bands that start up now tend to get one song played over and over again until your sick of it and decide that you don't want to hear of the band again and find the song very annoying.

i agree with that comment about a bands song getting overplayed, take REM you'd think they'd only made one song (losing my religion) in my opinion they've made much better songs

i prefer this anyday, love the intro, cool guitar sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fxfDRYGtjw