The Goo Goo Dolls-Buffalo,NY's Finest

Subtle Signs

Love them.

Dizzy... is one of my favorite albums. Well, except from the middle, that part is far inferior to the rest of it, but up to Black Balloon and from Acoustic #3 till the end it's amazing.

The other albums too, but this one is definitely their best as far as I'm concerned.

i had heard "iris" of course their most popular song, when it first came out..and i thought this was a good love song... but then i saw them last may... it was awesome! i mean,they are now one of my favorite bands and inspiration...Johnny is an awesome songwriter and musician,i just love his voice and lyrics and his writing style.. robby rox the bass and can sing great background vocals...i like mike's drumming... my favorite album would be Live from Buffalo......idk...so much energy and passion.....i got the dvd and its great... i just love this band.. wanna see them again when they tour next!

I discovered the GGD back in 1991, thanks to the "Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare" soundtrack, and "I'm Awake Now" is still one of my GGD favourites. I like all their albums, but the ones from the 90s are the best. I like Gutterflower too, but I was a little dissapointed with Let Love In. Hope they put a little more R&R in their next cd.

Up the Goos! :shades: