What happened to Chris Cornell?!

Estranged Reality

All you old relics saying this song sucks need to stop living in the 90s! Chris Cornell is EVOLVING. He's TRYING SOMETHING NEW! He's INNOVATING and CHANGING with the times!

This is what's hip and modern and cool. If you want to listen to old washed up crap like Soundgarden, grab your flannel shirts, get a time machine and go back to the 90s!!!111!!!!

i like

better aside from the backing vocals. The song kind of deflates after the verses end, but up until then the song has some good movement.

i would rather listen to this than audioslave. man, morello is such a boring riff writer. especially that third album of theirs. yuck.

As a massive Cornell fan and someone who admittedly likes this track...very concerned it could be a hit. :xmassrudolph:

With him living in Paris with hot wife#2, there's probably not much chance of getting him out of this mode. He's not gonna give up that leisure and independence to grind things out with another hard rock outfit unless SG ever does reform in some manner(and even then a reunion tour is likely the best we'd get--though would hardly complain).

If this song doesn't take off and the album gets savaged by the critics like I think it will, guess there's a chance he could be shellshocked into reality. The reviews going to be very, very interesting....