GUNS 2 ROSES + 40.000 LIVE IN LIVERPOOL UK

40 000? For a coverband? That's pretty damn good! Is this bands music available to download somewhere?

A coverband? No! THE coverband dude. rock3

Guns 2 Roses are the biggest GNR tribute in the world and the only one endorsed by GNR and the only one that tours the world.

There are videos from all over there site and Youtube as well and the GNR Tracker. Theres a few of their concerts on dvd from when Adler was in the band with them that can be download from there.

Check out www.guns2roses.co.uk for everything you need to know. The singer (G2R_AXL) was even on tour with Axl & New GNR in 06 (lucky fucker rock3 )

They are doing a mini UK tour this weekend London - Bristol - Wales. I'm off to see them on Sunday in Wales. rock4

Edited by coldheartbreaker25

40 000? For a coverband? That's pretty damn good! Is this bands music available to download somewhere?

Guns 2 Roses are the biggest GNR tribute in the world and the only one endorsed by GNR and the only one that tours the world.

There are videos from all over there site and Youtube as well and the GNR Tracker. Theres a few of their concerts on dvd from when Adler was in the band with them that can be download from there.

Check out www.guns2roses.co.uk for everything you need to know. The singer (G2R_AXL) was even on tour with Axl & New GNR in 06 (lucky fucker rock3 )

They are doing a mini UK tour this weekend London - Bristol - Wales. I'm off to see them on Sunday in Wales. rock4

are you like.. their manager or something?

also, it was free to come see the show, right? this world hasn't gone crazy yet, has he?

also, it was free to come see the show, right? this world hasn't gone crazy yet, has he?

No i'm not their manager. I'm a long term fan and have been since they started out. So i plug them wherever and whenever i can.

Yes the show was free however their were 4 other acts going on at 4 different stages around Liverpool city centre whilst G2R were playing. However everyone came to see G2R.

Its not uncomman for Guns 2 Roses to get such a big crowd. Even one that pays for tickets. Just ask anyone from Slovenia or Romania cos thousands turned up. ;) World gone crazy you say? Whats so crazy about so many people going to see them? They're the closest thing to Axl / Slash era GNR you can get right now and they are keeping alive an era we all love as GNR fans.

The only people that knock it are the jealous ones! ;)

No i'm not their manager. I'm a long term fan and have been since they started out. So i plug them wherever and whenever i can.

Yes the show was free however their were 4 other acts going on at 4 different stages around Liverpool city centre whilst G2R were playing. However everyone came to see G2R.

Its not uncomman for Guns 2 Roses to get such a big crowd. Even one that pays for tickets. Just ask anyone from Slovenia or Romania cos thousands turned up. ;) World gone crazy you say? Whats so crazy about so many people going to see them? They're the closest thing to Axl / Slash era GNR you can get right now and they are keeping alive an era we all love as GNR fans.

gone crazy, I meant 40.000 people paying to see a tribute band while Guns N' Roses sometimes plays for 20.000

and I'm not knocking it, not at all.. I think it's great that those people are interested in the GNR music and for the jelous part.. well, I don't really understand what I'm jelous of, but hell I'm not the one knocking it so maybe the people that are, understand what they're supposed to be jelous of.

it musta been one hell of a show though

gone crazy, I meant 40.000 people paying to see a tribute band while Guns N' Roses sometimes plays for 20.000

and I'm not knocking it, not at all.. I think it's great that those people are interested in the GNR music and for the jelous part.. well, I don't really understand what I'm jelous of, but hell I'm not the one knocking it so maybe the people that are, understand what they're supposed to be jelous of.

I think Iceland is on our proposed 09 Europe tour next year dude along with Norway, Sweden and a few more.

Slovenia looks like were coming back to you October 25th 08. I've been told this one is gonna be near the Croatian border.

Mango as for Crash. Well he's always been a bit of a "Joker"

l_92dc0c2e710a0896b42881ae834a56dd.jpg

Edited by G2R_AXL

Hey, Gav... Yeah, i remember that one :lol: I was on the right side of the stage in front (looking from audience to stage) and I just knew something would happen... :lol: I thought you'll call that security boy and get the fan off the venue but you kicked him off-stage yourself :rofl-lol:

October 25th you say? Written down and marked rock3 Just saw TDK last night.. Joker does look like Crash and not vice versa :D

Edited by Mango

I think Iceland is on our proposed 09 Europe tour next year dude along with Norway, Sweden and a few more.

Slovenia looks like were coming back to you October 25th 08. I've been told this one is gonna be near the Croatian border.

Mango as for Crash. Well he's always been a bit of a "Joker"

l_92dc0c2e710a0896b42881ae834a56dd.jpg

oh man that would be so cool, you know what company is bringing you in? because I'm in the works with a company here in Iceland that takes bands to play, and we were thinking about GNR alot, since we missed them in '06.. I've been in contact with their touring company and he said "there are no firm plans of touring this summer" (last summer) and he asked me to ask after the summer if they might tour around christmas.. doesn't look very much like it but we're gonna try to get them to play next summer!!

It'd be cool to get a tribute band first to see some reaction, also, I am definately going to your show!

PS: don't expect a 40.000 people in the crowd, lol.. the entire nation is 300.000 so I'm thinking some place small, some place nice.. most likely the same place Skid Row played last winter, it fucking rocked AND they came out in profit so I'm looking forward to seeing you man, great news!

• 4 weeks later...