Chuck Berry on Leno

Zint

I watched this last night and I was fuckin blown away!

The cat's about to turn 82 man...and he's fuckin duckwalking!

I truly believe there's something about music,some unspoken elixir that keeps the soul young...especially for musicians.

Keef's going to be like that...he's gonna jam till he drops and I just think that's the coolest shit.

Very inspiring!

Knock it if you want but let's see what you're doing when you're 82!

Go Chuck Go!

...fuckin right on! B)

The King of Rock 'n' Roll. It doesn't matter that he only ever wrote one song and switched the lyrics of it every so often, he still kicks ass!

Besides, that one song was the start of and the formula to the greatest genre that ever was invented... rock 'n' roll.

Edited by DirtyDeeds

Lol that was pretty cool. I dunno if I dug the change-up of the song, but it was alright. I don't know how chuck figured that the audience would know how to sing along if he changed the lyrics and arrangement of the song, they would've been a bit lost :lol:.

that was great seeing him still going strong. i thought the audience caught on pretty well towards the end and kinda got into it for a t.v. studio audience.

The King of Rock 'n' Roll. It doesn't matter that he only ever wrote one song and switched the lyrics of it every so often, he still kicks ass!

Besides, that one song was the start of and the formula to the greatest genre that ever was invented... rock 'n' roll.

"if you tried to give rock and roll another name, you might call it Chuck Berry." - john lennon