Amy Winehouse smokes pot and hash for 36 hours

Gallagher Rose

The Doors-The Doors (Deluxe Edition)

Foo Fighters-One By One (Deluxe Edition)

Amy Winehouse-Back To Black (Deluxe Edition)

Christina Aguleira-Back To Basics

When I took the albums to the counter, the guy said 'Are you sure wanna buy the Amy Winehouse album?' So I said 'Why, is it not very good?' and he went 'No, it's just by buying that, you'll be giving her more money for drugs!'

:lol: Legend.

I should've listened to him. Little did I know I would be the reason behind such a travesty :confused:

From the Sun:

Amy Winehouse has taken up Buddhist chanting in her struggle toget clean. The singer has been trying to find peace by chanting Nam Myoho Renge Kyo, a form of Nicherin Buddhism – which Courtney Love credits her own recovery to.

A friend said: "One of her musician friends introduced Amy to Buddhist chanting. She chants for ten minutes in the mornings and just before she sleeps. Amy has also been watching the interview clip with Tina Turner chanting on YouTube and she reckons it's already affecting her in a positive way. She has a string of Buddhist beads that she chants with, which she keeps in a red silk scarf. She says chanting is filling her life with positivity while she is trying to sort herself out".

Guest RonMexico82

I witnessed a person having that reaction to pot(a massive amount) and it scared the shit out of me. Projectile vomiting for about 20 minutes, screaming, shaking uncontrollably, like something from the exorcist.

Winehouse needs to be sectioned for a long time. I think she needs to quit the industry and vanish for a while.

It's virtually impossible to overdose on thc, the active chemical in pot/hash. Nobody has ever died from a marijuana overdose. Smoking for 36 hours straight though, especially hash (which is basically concentrated THC, for those who don't know) isn't a bright idea. She would've had to smoke a fuckin' shitload to suffer from "acute marijuana poisoning".

It's virtually impossible to overdose on thc, the active chemical in pot/hash. Nobody has ever died from a marijuana overdose. Smoking for 36 hours straight though, especially hash (which is basically concentrated THC, for those who don't know) isn't a bright idea. She would've had to smoke a fuckin' shitload to suffer from "acute marijuana poisoning".

it would take like, 15 pounds in 15 minutes and i'm pretty sure your lungs would just collapse and give in... it wouldnt be an OD, more of a smoke inhilation death...

yeah, i'm gonna have to call bullshit.. I almost believed it until I read this line

The troubled star disappointed her fans
Edited by oogieboogieman420

Amy Winehouse ordered 48 bottles of whisky ahead of her scheduled appearance at Bestival this weekend.

Organisers of the festival fear the 'Rehab' star will be unable to perform after downing the crates of Jack Daniel's, according to The Sun. A source told the newspaper: "Miss Winehouse has ordered in an extremely large amount of Jack Daniel's in fact, a ridiculous amount that she and her crew could not possibly consume during their short stay" (The Sun).

Good god! :lol: