NEW SONGS!

I dont know sounds okay , needs some trimming , too much lead guitar , simple is grand , other than that its okay really sounds like puddle of mudd gone metallica in the black album stage , Brother sounds like a grungey ballad , shouldnt have changed the riff it was going okay it made it sound more clouded

Id have personally had a diffrent intro for brother , this really reminds me of a puddle of mudd song again , she fucking hates me to be more specific.

seven's chorus sounds like it was recorded separate and pasted in , but the song its self is a big improvement , good job , the only thing i have a problem with are the lyrics to be honest.

better than before , what equipment did you use?

Edited by Assassin's Creed

I dont know sounds okay , needs some trimming , too much lead guitar , simple is grand , other than that its okay really sounds like puddle of mudd gone metallica in the black album stage , Brother sounds like a grungey ballad , shouldnt have changed the riff it was going okay it made it sound more clouded

Id have personally had a diffrent intro for brother , this really reminds me of a puddle of mudd song again , she fucking hates me to be more specific.

seven's chorus sounds like it was recorded separate and pasted in , but the song its self is a big improvement , good job , the only thing i have a problem with are the lyrics to be honest.

SSL 6056, PT HD3, 2" tape, Sony 24 track tape machine, some neve preamps and a shitload of amps and guitars.

weird that you think it sounds recorded separate and pasted, everything was pretty much tracked live... even the vocals.

and especially the choruses.

Not sure where you get Metallica from.... OR Puddle...

On a different note, the console it was recorded and mixed on is what all your favorite records is recorded or mixed on.

It's super expensive and yes, it does make things sound better. And no, you can never make a recording sounding better.

Edited by browser

LOL! Wow ... your opinion here is made up almost entirely of bullshit ... it seems to me that you are putting your opinion across for the sake of it and pulling things ... like the Metallica and Puddle references (wtf) out of your ass.

Dude ... go back and listen again. Then come back with genuine opinions that actually mean something.

Too much lead guitar? lol. No. You're utterly utterly wrong.

LOL! Wow ... your opinion here is made up almost entirely of bullshit ... it seems to me that you are putting your opinion across for the sake of it and pulling things ... like the Metallica and Puddle references (wtf) out of your ass.

Dude ... go back and listen again. Then come back with genuine opinions that actually mean something.

Too much lead guitar? lol. No. You're utterly utterly wrong.

Quoted for truth. Hey, at least this time he didn't compare it with Nickelback :rofl-lol:

Seven is my favourite out of these. The new arrangement sounds awesome, i really liked the old one but this one is an improvement. It's a great song either way :D

My favourite song is still Easily Red though. :heart:

Anyway, still sounding good!

And you can never have too much lead guitar :P