New Oasis album just leaked

Gallagher Rose

Finished.

I wasn't that impressed with "The Nature of Reality" and "Soldier On", but I hope repeated listening will be more rewarding (I was reading Korean comics at the time anyway). The former did have a heavy groove, though.

Everything else is just magnificent. I knew Noel and the gang could pull this psychadelia off. A breath of fresh air compared to the dreadful Standing.

I'm gonna take a walk with the monkey man and spin it again.

Oh, and inb4 markyboy101. :D

Poor markyboy... :( lol

Just about to finish up Soldier On. Not the classic Oasis closer I was expecting but still good. Gonna give it another spin also. :D

I SHALL FUCKING WAIT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY!!

You will not be disappointed, mate. :)

It's the Oasis version of Their Satanic Majesties Request. This album borders on parody and is laughable at times. It's pretty funny that Noel decided to use The Doors "Five to One on "Waiting For The Rapture" when he's repeatedly slagged The Doors in the past. The Funny thing is, this isn't the first time he's stole from The Doors. He also stole some of "Roadhouse Blues" for "Put Yer Money Where Yer Mouth Is" from the Standing On The Shoulder Of Giants album.

This is an Oasis album though so it's going to have at least a few good songs. Liam's "I'm Outta Time" is probably the best song on the album with Noel's "Falling Down" just behind it. Bag It Up and The Turning are decent rock songs but the rest of this album is a laughable psychedelic parody. Noel and Liam don't even do psychedelic drugs anymore as far as I know. This album borders on The Spinal Tap and I'd recommend buying Their Satanic Majesties Request and The Doors instead of Dig Out Your Soul.

Hopefully Oasis will decide to be Oasis on the next album and leave this psychedelic nonsense behind them. Record Machine would have been the start of a good album.