Jay-Z Disses Noel Gallagher in song Jockin Jay-Z

Death Star

Them Gallaghers are
:rolleyes:

Nothing to do with that guy assaulting midway through a song, FROM BEHIND.

i don't care, the point is it happened to Oasis. shitty things happen to shitty people

The main thing is, when someone reads an interview, and sees a quote like 'My band are fucking excellent', people think 'Oh, arrogant arsehole', yet, if you say it out loud, it's just like confidence. It seems to many people confuse confidence and arrogance, which is a shame.

:lol: C'mon, they've always been arrogant assholes. But that's the whole point, they don't give a fuck.

Whatever dude, I listened to it, gave it a chance, and it was fucking laughable. I'm not going to dismiss all of hip hop. I admit I don't like it, other than a couple odd tunes, but this was pretty bad. People can spew the "open/close-minded" crap all they want, but it doesn't change that some shit is just.... shit.

+1

You wanna listen to good rap? Go check the Beastie Boys. Want some good r n b? Tupac, R Kelly ETC. Fancy some good dance tunes? Check out the Chemical Bros and the Prodigy. I gave that song a chance. Im open minded with music. But the song was piss-poor.

Them Gallaghers are

i don't care, the point is it happened to Oasis. shitty things happen to shitty people

The main thing is, when someone reads an interview, and sees a quote like 'My band are fucking excellent', people think 'Oh, arrogant arsehole', yet, if you say it out loud, it's just like confidence. It seems to many people confuse confidence and arrogance, which is a shame.

Dude I'm just talking about their frequent attacks against other artists, its babyish and lame. My girlfriend is obsessed with oasis and even she admits to this

Them Gallaghers are

like the death of jimi hendrix, jim morrison, janis joplin, john bonham, keith moon, jfk, martin luther king jr. :rolleyes:

Wtf. I mean, if you're honestly putting all of those things up there with Noel Ghallaher getting pushed off stage... I have no response for you, sorry