Queen vs U2

Duffan

head to head  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i don't want to put u2 down because they are a great band, but i am shocked, SHOCKED!! that this many people have picked them over queen, SHOCKED!!!

:shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:  :shocked:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't be. Half of the people that voted for U2 probably don't have a clue who Queen is. They probably just know that U2 came out with a pretty popular album recently, and that's good enough to give them a vote. Same thing probably goes for some people who voted for Queen. I think it would be nice if people actually took the time to actually know what they were talking about before voting in a poll. This thread I don't have much of a problem with, because most of the opinions in this one are backed up well enough, but some of the polls here have stupid results because the voters just vote for what sounds cooler to them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wel tht is not me

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not trying to single anyone out. I'm just saying that I know a lot of people do that from experience. Most people in this thread know what they are talking about, and you probably do too, but the results in some polls (Led Zep-vs-GN'R, for example) make no sense because it turned into an ignorant popularity contest.