Apparently, Robert Plant has changed his tune

Zeppelin

Several reports are stating that Robert Plant has signed on to reunite with Page, Jones, and Jason Bonham for a tour starting next summer.

I'm not going to post any links because it's fairly easy to find, so get to it. Well, maybe one site: www.musicweek.com has it on their front page.

Many other sources are now backing up the story, so we'll see.

Maybe the news about the ''new singer'' were a bluff put out to kind of bully Plant into agreeing. Like, "If you don't get on board, cocksucker, we'll find someone else. So make up your mind already!"

Pretty much spot on right there. All the reports are saying that he felt the pressure and didn't really want to think of someone else getting the opportunity. Even if it was a bluff, it got him apparently.

I could understand why Plant would be hesistant to fully re-start Led Zep. It's cost him a lot.

Let's see, in the last five years of Led Zeppelin he:

-Got into a bad car crash which severely injured and almost killed his wife and put his leg in a cast for a few months.

-Lost his son to a mysterious ailment while out on tour with Zeppelin

-Had his best friend (Bonzo) die while prepping for a Zeppelin tour.

I'm really tired of all this wishy washy Zeppelin reunion stuff.

They say they're planning a tour, they deny they're planning a tour. They say Robert will be replaced, Robert says he won't be replaced.

Can't we just get something definitive?

Edited by appetite4illusions

I'm really tired of all this wishy washy Zeppelin reunion stuff.

They say they're planning a tour, they deny they're planning a tour. They say Robert will be replaced, Robert says he won't be replaced.

Can't we just get something definitive?

I can think of another band that doesn't say something definitive most of the time, any guesses as to whom?

If Plant doesn't want to take part he doesn't have too, if Page, Jones and Jason carried on they simply could not perform under the name Led Zeppelin. However, if there is a reunion tour i'd go and see them if they played in Manchester and if i had the money too; i enjoy their music and think they're a great band.

Well, supposedly Plant was atrocious at the O2 show in December, so why would they want to do a tour anyway? They broke up 28 years ago, and now that their retirement money is running out they need to make a quick buck by playing at a low in their abilities and ripping the crowds off.

You're insane. He was

I could understand why Plant would be hesistant to fully re-start Led Zep. It's cost him a lot.

-Got into a bad car crash which severely injured and almost killed his wife and put his leg in a cast for a few months.

the last 5 years??

Zeppelin have not toured since the Late 70's.......

And if by Bonzo you mean John Bonham he died in 1979 I beleive

the last 5 years??

Zeppelin have not toured since the Late 70's.......

And if by Bonzo you mean John Bonham he died in 1979 I beleive

key words: "... of Led Zeppelin."