Queensryche

DirtyDeeds

I've always sort of like Queensryche, and I saw them earlier this year live and they were fantastic, but it's only been recently that I've been getting really into them. I keep listening to their "Empire" album. Thing's pretty much gold from start to finish. The title track is just amazingly kickass. Now I wanna see them again. I don't know what it is exactly, but I think Geoff Tate has this sort of Axl-like quality that I can't put my finger on. And I think the new Gn'R stuff sounds a little Queensyche-y, in a way. Just good stuff.

Love 'em. :heart: I saw them in '91 and they put on a great show, actually got pretty wild. Silent Lucidity has always been my favorite song of their's, but I love most of their stuff. Geoff Tate is awesome and has such a unique, soothing voice.

Edited by AxlsAngel

Saw them this year at an indoor festival. They really were disappointing. They had no soul or feeling in their show. I read some reviews and people said the same. They weren't as good as they usually seem to be. Anyway, I thought their show was boring and uninspired. I prefer the real masters of prog: Dream Theater.

Dream Theatre are some of the most boring things I've ever been exposed to. When I saw QR, they were excellent. The show was fantastic.