Nine Inch Nails vs Radiohead

Duffan

Better  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nine Inch Nails have one great album(Prett Hate), 2 good albums(Downward and Fragile) and two throw away albums(Broken and Fixed) the live album is cool and they have some remix of Downward Spiral but who cares it sucked.

Radiohead has 6 completely amazing albums. Radiohead is the better band in myn opinion. Actually it isn't even close for me.

Nine Inch Nails have one great album(Prett Hate), 2 good albums(Downward and Fragile) and two throw away albums(Broken and Fixed) the live album is cool and they have some remix of Downward Spiral but who cares it sucked.

Radiohead has 6 completely amazing albums. Radiohead is the better band in myn opinion. Actually it isn't even close for me.

"Pablo Honey" isn't amazing. Fine, you like it, but amazing is definitely a stretch.

"Pablo Honey" = Decent, 6/10

"The Bends" = Good, 810

"OK Computer" = Amazing, 9.5/10

"Kid A" = Amazing, 10/10

"Amnesiac" = Good, 8/10

"Hail To The Thief" = Amazing, 9/10

"Pablo Honey" isn't amazing. Fine, you like it, but amazing is definitely a stretch.

"Pablo Honey" = Decent, 6/10

"The Bends" = Good, 810

"OK Computer" = Amazing, 9.5/10

"Kid A" = Amazing, 10/10

"Amnesiac" = Good, 8/10

"Hail To The Thief" = Amazing, 9/10

Interesting. Here''s how I would rank them:

Pablo Honey - 8/10

The Bends - 9/10

O.K. Computer 7/10

Kid A - 7/10

Amnesiac - 7/10

Hail To the Thief - 7.5/10

Weird how you ranked the albums alot higher on average yet you ranked Pablo(my 2nd fav) way low. Interesting. I think that O.K. Computer is their most overrated album and Kid A is likely the most underrated.

I just don't get it with Radiohead , what is the Big deal they make albums with weird noises sounds and crappy arrangements and yet they are called the greatest rock band in the world currently , Radiohead makes music for critics and pompus "rock snobs" , sorry but Radiohead is possibly one of the most overated groups in the last 10-15yrs ( yes I Have listened to 3 of thier albums )

Peace GnR Nation B)

As I've said before, I like Radioheads old stuff much more and I do agree they're very overrated. I sometimes read 'OK Computer' being voted for best album ever, that's a joke..

NIN bores the hell out of me, I get restless listening to those space filling tracks..

'Hurt' is a good song though.. with Johnny Cash.. ;)

• 1 year later...

Radiohead by far! I'm really not a fan of NIN. Radiohead I respect for a lot of reasons, one being that they evolve in a way no other bands do from album to album, they gone from indy, to pop-rock, futuristic sounding rock, an almost electronic tecno album, a jazz influenced electronic album, to a meld of the 3rd and the 4th.

So much bloody excellent material. can't wait to see what yorke and co. come up with next.

Also, they're excellent live.

Why are NIN so brilliant then, eh?

Edited by Paranoid Android

Radiohead by far! I'm really not a fan of NIN. Radiohead I respect for a lot of reasons, one being that they evolve in a way no other bands do from album to album, they gone from indy, to pop-rock, futuristic sounding rock, an almost electronic tecno album, a jazz influenced electronic album, to a meld of the 3rd and the 4th.

So much bloody excellent material. can't wait to see what yorke and co. come up with next.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DONT U NO DUDE!! THERE IS A PIC FLOATING ABOUT WITH NIN LOGO ON AXL's BOOTS SO THEY MUST BE ONE OF THE BEST ROCK N ROLL BANDS OF ALL TIME MAN I THINK THEY SOUND ABIT LIKE THAT AMERICAN BAND UUHHHMMM WHAT ARE THEY CALLED? LED ZEPPELIN THATS IT!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

DONT U NO DUDE!! THERE IS A PIC FLOATING ABOUT WITH NIN LOGO ON AXL's BOOTS SO THEY MUST BE ONE OF THE BEST ROCK N ROLL BANDS OF ALL TIME MAN I THINK THEY SOUND ABIT LIKE THAT AMERICAN BAND UUHHHMMM WHAT ARE THEY CALLED? LED ZEPPELIN THATS IT!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are joking right? I think you must be, because this would just be too hillarious uncorrect to be conincidense. If it is, then I think its pretty funny anyway, but if this is serious, then - lol!

Just supposing that it isnt, firstly rating of a band means listening to their material and making a judgement for yourself - not adopting one of a idol.

Secondly Led Zeppelin are British.

Thirdly, do you have to use caps all the time?!

Fourthly, other than the above points, a well thought out, well constructed argument.

Edited by Paranoid Android