U.N.K.L.E.

wasted

I forget about this band or project. Never Never Land is an old one but seems to be classic. Psysence Fiction also good but NNL is darker and more out there, it takes you on this journey through space out across the universe and then a rock track will start. Pretty amazing guests like Ian Brown, Josh Homme, Brian Eno, Massive Attack.

I forget about this band or project. Never Never Land is an old one but seems to be classic. Psysence Fiction also good but NNL is darker and more out there, it takes you on this journey through space out across the universe and then a rock track will start. Pretty amazing guests like Ian Brown, Josh Homme, Brian Eno, Massive Attack.

I was given this version as a leaving present from an old workplace a few years back now.

I recently bought the Revisited version which I'd recommend.

Really great album. Always good to see some other fans!

I always wanted to ask someone who that guy on Back and Forth is?

Is it the guy from American Splendor?

Probably get War Stories soon.

The monologue from Back and Forth is Robert Alan Weiser as far as I know.

I like the samples from The Thin Red Line they used in Eye For An Eye. I didn't see the film until last year and that's when I realised where it was from.

There are one or two good tracks on War Stories, though I haven't ever really given it a proper listen.

Their site usually has regular free tracks and video to download by the way.

Hats off to you Wasted. I've loved this band since seeing the video for 'Rabbit in Your Headlights'. Never, Never Land is a great album. The one sample that always gets me is 'even now in heaven there were angels carrying savage weapons.'