Def Leppard concert

aussie_axl

I know a few songs, I guess Hysteria/Adrenalize era. I don't listen to them often but they've got some catchy stuff for sure. Their music is way too slick and overproduced, but it's hard for me to say it sounds bad even if I kind of want to. Guess they are a bit of a guilty pleasure.

Pour Some Sugar on Me though, I don't like this song. Awful lyrics and way overplayed. Hysteria and Tonight are probably my favourites. They are good at slower stuff like that. White Lightning is kinda cool. But Bryan Adams is AFD era GN'R next to these guys, don'tcha think DD?

I know a few songs, I guess Hysteria/Adrenalize era. I don't listen to them often but they've got some catchy stuff for sure. Their music is way too slick and overproduced, but it's hard for me to say it sounds bad even if I kind of want to. Guess they are a bit of a guilty pleasure.

Pour Some Sugar on Me though, I don't like this song. Awful lyrics and way overplayed. Hysteria and Tonight are probably my favourites. They are good at slower stuff like that. White Lightning is kinda cool. But Bryan Adams is AFD era GN'R next to these guys, don'tcha think DD?

Bryan Adams opened up for them a couple summers ago and....

Bryan Adams sucks. I don't care what you say, or how ironic it sounds, but Def Leppard is cool and Bryan Adams is for pussies!

The overproduction is part of the whole point with Def Leppard. It's part of their sound. Their production is pretty consistent from album to album, so it really is their sound. I love it. I love catchy fun pop hard rock and power ballads! Def Leppard is definitely in the top five from the 80s. Probably top three.

I wouldn't call myself a huge Def Leppard fan, but I saw them a few years ago and they put on an awesome show. It was like stepping into a time machine and landing in 1987. It was in 2003. I remember because I wore my "Chinese Democracy 2002 World Tour" and got heckled quite a bit.

I guess I can drag that shirt out of the closet now.

Heckled at a Def Leppard concert.

:lol: -ouch!

Bryan Adams opened up for them a couple summers ago and....

Bryan Adams sucks. I don't care what you say, or how ironic it sounds, but Def Leppard is cool and Bryan Adams is for pussies!

The overproduction is part of the whole point with Def Leppard. It's part of their sound. Their production is pretty consistent from album to album, so it really is their sound. I love it. I love catchy fun pop hard rock and power ballads! Def Leppard is definitely in the top five from the 80s. Probably top three.

I know how much you hate BA, so I had to throw this out there when I found out you were such a hardcore DL fan. :lol: