I JUST GOT OFF OF THE PHONE WITH SCOTT WEILAND!!!!!!

Carne_asaDA

HE'S TAKING CALLS ON XTREMERADIO.COM.

I DIDN'T ANNOUNCE IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE TO TIE UP THE LINES.

But now that I already talked to him. Have at it.

1 800 506 1621

I asked him....

Was any of the material in Happy presented as VR or STP prior to being recorded on his solo album??

and...Should Charlie Weiss be fired??

Tell you the answers later.

I just called him. I asked him 2 questions.

First, I asked him if any of the material in Happy was presented as possible VR or STP material.

His answer was basically NO. He said that it was too personal.

Next I asked him if he thought that Charlie Weiss should be fired. He said "no" and went on and on about Weiss being a good coach and them having USC and a bowl game left.

You should have asked him WTF he was on at the AMA's the other nite?

..Or if as the host ( Jimmy Kimmel) suggested, did Miley Cyrus give him a ride home and did he get to fing** her?

First, I asked him if any of the material in Happy was presented as possible VR or STP material.

Next I asked him if he thought that Charlie Weiss should be fired. He said "no" and went on and on about Weiss being a good coach and them having USC and a bowl game left.

After the lost to Syracuse, Weiss should so be fired!!!! They were up by 2 touchdowns to a team that has only won THREE games..........

You should have asked him WTF he was on at the AMA's the other nite?

..Or if as the host ( Jimmy Kimmel) suggested, did Miley Cyrus give him a ride home and did he get to fing** her?

After the lost to Syracuse, Weiss should so be fired!!!! They were up by 2 touchdowns to a team that has only won THREE games..........

Ya know, I think that SW is a donor to the University, so if he really thought that Weiss needed to be fired, he wouldn't say it publicly. :P