avenged sevenfold

aussie_axl

i'm telling all you rock fans out there! this is the best music going around at the moment. best band since gnr in my opinion. the most talent, it's complexed.. deep..rocks really hard, they have ballards, great band. maybe alittle hard for some.

They're a good band but I much prefer their older stuff. It's a lot heavier (metalcore type junk, I guess). I didn't like City of Evil at all but I might give this a shot.

Oh wait, unholy confessions is from their second cd. still though. maybe ill give their NEW stuff a shot.

Edited by swlabr

They're a good band but I much prefer their older stuff. It's a lot heavier (metalcore type junk, I guess). I didn't like City of Evil at all but I might give this a shot.

i love the fact that they can pull off city of evil and stuff like unholy confessions, awesome stuff.

I don't know why, but I could never get into these guys, for the longest time. Then I went out and bought the newest live dvd, with the Diamonds In The Rough cd, and they're pretty tight. I've got tickets to see them in Toronto on the 17th of December. Should be a slamming show.

Waking The Fallen was a killer album, City of Evil was alright. The new self titled one is absolute crap though. They got more pussified as they went on. Plus on the new one when they did try different things on the new album it didnt sound good, like that one song that sounds like theyre imitating a Mike Patton project.

Horrible band, cant see the appeal.

not a rock fan hey, thats too bad.

Ha ha, first and foremost im a music fan, and as far as rock music goes I put them on a level with Nickleback.

I listen to real music, not hot topic bands who are all image and little substance.

Ha ha, first and foremost im a music fan, and as far as rock music goes I put them on a level with Nickleback.

I listen to real music, not hot topic bands who are all image and little substance.

right buddy, walk along..... out of this thread.

I got my friend into City of Evil and then he bought the first two cds. To me the first one was unlistenable, I just don't like music where the singer sounds like he is immitating Satan. The second one was a little better because it was kind of in the middle.

CoE is my favorite, the new one has moments. Being a Batman and Danny Elfman fan, I really liked Little Peice of Heaven.

No problem hard rock hero, enjoy the make up clad 'tough guys'.

You are a fucking tool. :lol:

Its the guys opinion, he has every right to be in the thread. Isn't this like your 900th thread on this shit band?

No problem hard rock hero, enjoy the make up clad 'tough guys'.

who gnr?

a7x is badass. sum what gay but badass. maybe bi sexual but still badass. they would be considered a modern gnr if they were better. not saying they suck because they rock and are badass yet somewhat homosexual. very appealing