Dimebag Darrell

Death Star

4 years ago Pantera/Damageplan guitarist "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott was gunned down on stage playing with his band Damageplan, and doing what he loved best. Playing music. Today I will listen to Pantera and Damageplan in honor of one of the greatest guitarists ever.

RIP, Diamond, Dime, Dimebag Darrell Lance Abbott

169502_73313_c31526b7e7_p.jpg

I'd rather listen to some Beatles/Lennon in honor of a good musician who died today...

Why do you have to be a fucking prick? :rolleyes:

R.I.P Dime. Gone but not forgotten.

I'm a prick for having an opinion?

Not at all. However, you are a prick for posting in a rememberance thread, and saying the man had no talent.

He came to rock and rocked like no other. One of the best players the world has ever seen. he died playing pure against the grain american metal and had as much passion that day as he did when he started. Despite producing some cut throat riffs and aggressive chops, by all accounts he was just the sweetest and nicest guy to be around. Will be sadly missed by fans and musicians alike. Pantera truely gave rock and metal a huge kick up the arse and took it to the next level.

and come on its a rememberance thread if you dont like it, go away, show some respect. The man had a serious talent for playing the guitar, pushing it with way much more than just shredding and mixing various styles.

I'd rather listen to some Beatles/Lennon in honor of a good musician who died today...

Not at all. However, you are a prick for posting in a rememberance thread, and saying the man had no talent.

I didn't say Dimebag had none, I just pointed out that John Lennon did. Are you trying to argue that?

I didn't say Dimebag had none, I just pointed out that John Lennon did. Are you trying to argue that?

You said it in a Dimebag memorial thread. There's a Lennon thread on the same page.

You should just stop being a trolling dipshit.