Oh My God

Neanderpaul

My guess is that there aren't many of them...but I have a CD single of Oh My God. I'm searching the net to see if I can even find a picture of it.

I know it was never released for sale..but I have it from when I worked in New Orleans in '99

Might b e interested in trading for something if anyone is interested. My guess is it's probably a nice piece for a collector

My guess is that there aren't many of them...but I have a CD single of Oh My God. I'm searching the net to see if I can even find a picture of it.

I know it was never released for sale..but I have it from when I worked in New Orleans in '99

Might b e interested in trading for something if anyone is interested. My guess is it's probably a nice piece for a collector

Whic one of these is it:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?pid=66944

Whic one of these is it:

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?pid=66944

The top one.

southland CD still has these in stock for $10 if someone is still looking for it. their website is SLCD.com. great site to order promos from. i've ordered from them consistantly since the mid-90s.

Yeah slcd have some good stuff at reasonable prices too. I have bought from their website before. Lucky bastard that you can walk in there and get things MSL without having to pay postage :P

Edited by williambailey01

southland CD still has these in stock for $10 if someone is still looking for it. their website is SLCD.com. great site to order promos from. i've ordered from them consistantly since the mid-90s.

Where do they get the promos from? Is that promos that have been on radio stations or are they from another batch? Just curious.

Edited by gokken