AXL ROSE - LEATHER "SKELETON" JACKET? :/

DAZZLE

(As seen in the video for "Patience".) This has probably been asked many times before, but does anyone have any idea how to get their hands on one? I've seen the actual one Axl wore displayed in the Hard Rock Cafe in London, but surely there's a bunch of replicas going about??? http://memorabilia.hardrock.com/?item=051827 Or am I just being stupid asking this question... I really want one!!! Btw, I'm new on this forum so... hi. :P

Sigh, another spambot.

Actually no....... I asked where I could find this jacket you asshole. MEMORABILIA TRADING. GET IT?! Dumb fuck.

One came up for sale on ebay maybe a year or so ago. I think the guy was trying to claim that it was Axl's jacket (which was unlikely) but it definitely looked the same. So there should be multiple copies of the jacket out there.

Sigh, another spambot.

Actually no....... I asked where I could find this jacket you asshole. MEMORABILIA TRADING. GET IT?! Dumb fuck.

One came up for sale on ebay maybe a year or so ago. I think the guy was trying to claim that it was Axl's jacket (which was unlikely) but it definitely looked the same. So there should be multiple copies of the jacket out there.

Cheers. I've been looking for one for ages but still can't find one. If anyone sees one let me know...

Sigh, another spambot.

Cheers. I've been looking for one for ages but still can't find one. If anyone sees one let me know...

I am sure there was a thread in this section about it at the time but I couldn't find it when I did a search??

Edit: actually just found it, it was in this thread at HTGTH: http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...65466#msg865466

Edited by williambailey01