Paul Rodgers

Demon Wolf

AP060525039370.jpg

Discovered him through his collaboration with Queen (saw em live and it was fantastic) and I'm massively impressed on how he has kept his voice in shape for forty years!

I mean, he sings just as well now as he did back in the seventies!

He's been involved in creating some truly timeless music, and I believe he gets far too much criticism from elitist Queen-fans since he's not another Freddie Mercury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZpav69Kwg

So share your thoughts on The Voice here!

He's got a great voice and I like what I've heard from him in Free and Bad Company (which isn't much, just an album from each). The Queen + Paul Rodgers album was crap (imo) since it lacked good enough songs, Rodgers' vocals were really good though (shame the lyrics wasn't).

I would really like to see Queen + Paul Rodgers live though...

Edited by Soulseller

I love him. He has an incredible voice.

Replacing Mercury was an impossible task . . . . yet, he did the best job humanly possible.

True dat. He absolutely slays (in a good way) songs such as Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls and The Show Must Go On. Especially The Show Must Go On gave me goosebumps all over when he belted it out at Wembley Arena this november when I saw them.