The band of 2008!

Marky

Best band?  

46 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From those it'd be MGMT. I can't say I'm a big fan of any of the others on the list.

My actual answer would be of Montreal, though. This year they've escalated into the best live band in the world and somehow released an album which topped their previous release and one of my all-time favs, Hissing Fauna, Are You the Destroyer?.

Killers, whoever votes KOL after that giant turd on their repuation deserves to be cut and have those cuts blown in with straws

Number 1 single for 4 weeks, another single only beaten by Leona, who is much more mainstream, a number 1 album for 2 weeks, which was always going to get knocked off by Oasis, but it's still in the top 10 now. 2 sold out arena tours.

Pretty good.

Killers, whoever votes KOL after that giant turd on their repuation deserves to be cut and have those cuts blown in with straws

Number 1 single for 4 weeks, another single only beaten by Leona, who is much more mainstream, a number 1 album for 2 weeks, which was always going to get knocked off by Oasis, but it's still in the top 10 now. 2 sold out arena tours.

Pretty good.

I think you missed the subtletys of the term I used "turd on their reputation", as they've sold out their entire fan base from the first 2 albums which were masterpieces and gone for a new mainstream teenie-bopper and indie kid fan base. Sure you've got to try and be succesful, but that album was just shit terrible