Angie by the Rolling Stones

Memnoch The Devil

For those who bash This I Love, I imagine you probably love Angie (since it's a song approved by Slash) by the Rolling Stones, with it's strings, sounds of women crying and Slash approved greatness.

why can't you just accept the notion that people are gonna like what they like no matter what anyone says and try concentrating on the stuff you're into? Seems like a strange preoccupation, the taste of others. But hey, whatever works for you man, far be it from me to knock another man/womans hustle.

Angie gets on my nerves, never really liked it. But then again, I have not decided yet about TIL (see my thread in the main section).

Just today I put 40 Licks into my CD player; love the Stones, songs like Wild Horses, Under my Thumb, Start me up, Sympathy, Honky Tonk Woman, just great.

Guest deleted_19765

"Angie" isn't comparable to "This I Love" in any way. "Angie" is a sad but steady ballad while "This I Love" is an operatic, part rubato ballad that relies on Axl's vocal theatrics. They just aren't the same kind of song at all.

Angie gets on my nerves, never really liked it. But then again, I have not decided yet about TIL (see my thread in the main section).

Just today I put 40 Licks into my CD player; love the Stones, songs like Wild Horses, Under my Thumb, Start me up, Sympathy, Honky Tonk Woman, just great.

Gets on your nerves?

You are not a Man.

i hate the song angie,

this is love is ok, but definitely not a classic

Please stop talking now.

=\

Dont be sad.

Own your position.

Its effing breathtaking, so I just dont think you should ever speak again, thats all.

thats not a sad face, this is a sad face =(

and you edited my post, i said more than that! -.-

Gets on your nerves?

You are not a Man.

Come let me show you, baby!

What kind of argument is that? Are you like 7?

I fuckin love Angie, one of my favorite Stones songs. Why? Because its a good ass song.

This I Love isnt a good ass song, This I Love wants so badly to be a good ass song. Sadly it falls a bit short...

So this guy is Miser?

Whoa... good call man. Im 99.9% sure this is our good ole Mr. Miser

hahahaha wow what a weird little guy

Edited by sweetness

I love the song Angie, it's beautiful and i don't think it can be compared to This I Love. Axl's song is a dramatic and beautiful and so is The Stones song but in a different way, it doesn't need a guitar solo to melt your face; it's got the words and those strings.